Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Again

Hello everyone!

It's been quite awhile since I've visited this site. Last time, I had recently closed the distance with my SO of 3 years and we were happily living apart in the same city. Turns out, this was a wise decision. We were actually looking at moving in together when things feel apart and an old issue I thought was put to rest came to light again. We called things off. 6 weeks of no contact later, we met up and he asked to get back together and I told him no. That should have been our 5th anniversary. But all is well that ends well. I am better off now. I've visited India, have grown substantially as a person, and am currently preparing to graduate with a B.S.

I'm back because, like so many of us, I've gotten myself into the same old situation again, lol. I had known O for quite a long time, but only as acquaintances, friends of friends. On New Years, I was invited out with these friends and somehow O and I hit it off. He lives in my hometown, but works most of the year in AZ while I'm off at school in FL. We are looking at moving in together at the earliest reasonable opportunity, but until then we have a vacation planned to visit Key West together in May!

I'm really excited about this and excited to be back here again!

Hi, welcome back. Good to see you realised you deserved better and are now happier with your current so.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

All's well that ends well I guess. I'm glad that you're happy

Comment

Welcome back! Wishing you the best for your new relationship

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Yay! Congratulations and welcome back!!!

Comment

Working...
            X