Blah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blah!

Ok, so Ive been in an ldr since 8-29-2009, and it has been a journey. Lately it has been getting somewhat harder? Im not too sure. I feel like Ive been bitchy to my bf a lot. Im aware that I am mean but I can't really help it. I mean I can but its what I feel. Ive been texting a guy who I met before I met John. John knows all about this guy, his name is Jason. John was in my city last thursday to watch the OSU game and I went to the mall/park with my friend Kathryn and Jason...john knows about that too...I guess I can say that Im confused. I love John, no doubt. But I know I shud stop texting Jason and be with john...but its so hard to follow through. Idk...is it normal to do this?

Your feelings are quite normal (I mean, LDR can feel like it's not rewarding at all! Sooo frustrating... especially in the long run.. I haven't been there yet because my LDR is quite new but I had similar issues with my earlier relationship which was kind of medium distance ) but don't text with Jason if you want to be with John. If you start to have feelings for Jason it is not fair for John. He can't even do anything about it!

My advice: try to spice up your relationship with John and text less to Jason and see what happens. If you start feeling like you don't want to commit to the LDR any more, you can always leave it. But as you said, you still love John. Playing with fire is not the wisest thing. You might just end up falling in love with Jason and hurting John. Every relationship has it high and low moments and it does require work to get pass the lower ones. Changing to a new one might be the easy way, but overcoming the problems is more rewarding in the end.

Anyways, it's up to you. Use your brain and your heart.

Comment

Getting involved with more people is always a bad idea - and I think it hasn't gone that far with you and Jason yet so maybe now would be a good time to pull the plug on him if you want to be with John. Even if the texting and hanging out would be completely innocent on your side Jason might get the wrong idea and then you'll be in an akward spot...

Maybe take a few days off from both of the guys and figure out what you really want before it all gets messy... Be honest to John if you don't wanna keep going and to Jason if you wanna stay in a LDR. Sounds like you're not sure about your feelings so taking some time to just yourself would be a good thing to do, being bitchy to your bf isn't helping anyone.

Comment

Thanks girls. Tanja, I don't know if I can take a break from john...I never did that before and itd be kinda lonely and weird.

Comment

Originally posted by sagittariusgirl89 View Post
          Thanks girls. Tanja, I don't know if I can take a break from john...I never did that before and itd be kinda lonely and weird.
          Well then it sounds like you already know what you want to do and that is to be with John. Tell him about your feelings so you can both help each other instead of being negative, I'm sure if you'll just put a bit more effort into this you can work everything out and be truly happy again!

Comment

From what you have said here...it is clear what you need to do....I would make a break from Jason....devote your attention to the man you love...<3
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

If John is who makes you happy, then it sounds like Jason just feels like a wished fulfillment, but he's not going to make you happy if John's the one you want. Jason will always be a placeholder then. I'd give you and Jason some distance and give yourself a chance to rekindle things with your boyfriend, ask him if he'll help with some extra undivided attention, just for a bit.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                Getting involved with more people is always a bad idea - and I think it hasn't gone that far with you and Jason yet so maybe now would be a good time to pull the plug on him if you want to be with John. Even if the texting and hanging out would be completely innocent on your side Jason might get the wrong idea and then you'll be in an akward spot...

Maybe take a few days off from both of the guys and figure out what you really want before it all gets messy... Be honest to John if you don't wanna keep going and to Jason if you wanna stay in a LDR. Sounds like you're not sure about your feelings so taking some time to just yourself would be a good thing to do, being bitchy to your bf isn't helping anyone.
                I completely agree! You need some time to straighten your feelings out. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                X