Anybody prank their SO today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody prank their SO today?

I did lol. I texted my SO that today was Simpsons Meme Day (because he loves the Simpsons lol) when no such day existed. Not the best prank but he appreciated it and it made him laugh, so I win lol

My husband woke me up and told me the Community Founder had decided to add another Community Advisor, one of the people who don't care about anything regarding the community.. he knew that'll rile me up lol

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I considered it, but since I don't really care about April Fool's one way or another, I didn't come up with anything good on time. Oh well!

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
        I considered it, but since I don't really care about April Fool's one way or another, I didn't come up with anything good on time. Oh well!
        Yeah I'm not too into it either really. I just thought it'd be funny if I did something though and it was kinda funny lol.

Comment

SO treats every day like April's fools day
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

No. I absolutely hate pranks and my SO knows better than trying to pull one on me because I'd probably stop talking to him for the whole day.
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I didn't but my SO did. It was NOT funny in the least and actually had me in tears. Once he realized what he'd done (by the subject he chose to make a joke of) he felt horrible. Sometimes there are lines you just don't cross.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I wanted to (I always go with "I'm pregnant" get's 'em every time) but since we never slept together then that would imply i cheated and that's no joking matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MochaLatte View Post
                  I wanted to (I always go with "I'm pregnant" get's 'em every time) but since we never slept together then that would imply i cheated and that's no joking matter.
                  Lol I get ya on that. I wanted to put on Facebook that I got engaged, but our meeting never happened so I couldn't use that one. Plus some other girl that I'm friends with stole that idea from me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MochaLatte View Post

yeeeeah I've thought about that too..... I may end up pulling that one next year if we have closed the distance but I will just have to wait an see

Comment

Working...
                    X