Long Distance is worth it because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Distance is worth it because...

Long distance can be so difficult and overwhelming at times, so it's great to focus on why it's positive! Why is this worth it to you?

Long distance is worth it to me because when I am with him, I feel like I'm finally home.

Long distance is worth it because when I finally get to see him everything feels perfect!

sigpic

Comment

Long distance is worth it because it gives my lady parts time to rest from all the adult things we do when he is here

Comment

Long Distance is worth it because I am the happiest I've ever been with him in my life and I cannot wait for our first meet! =)
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          Long distance is worth it because it gives my lady parts time to rest from all the adult things we do when he is here
          but really your posts are always the highlight of the threads... this is too great

For me it's just knowing that I've been able to create a deep connection with someone that I know is more meaningful than one I could ever create with anyone else. It teaches me more than a "normal" relationship could and it never gets boring. I constantly look forward to getting a chance to talk to him and therefore I never get bored with our conversations because our time spent talking is meaningful. It's worth it if it means I'll get to be with someone that I know loves me.

Comment

Long distance is worth is because I know he truely cares, because of all the effort he puts into it and the way he is emotional with me even on Skype. His words and his body language tells me he loves me and that I am his family, even if I am not there all the time. Long distance teaches me how to be patient, save money, be creative, travel internationally... And that first night together is always amazing
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Long distance is worth it to me because it made us closer ironically. I'm glad we started off as long distance because it gave me time to think if I really wanted to be with him or not. I don't think it would have started so great if we were CD at first lol.

Comment

... finally if we love, we will be together.

Comment

Long distance is worth it because the best things in this life are worth waiting for.
                  “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
                  ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
                  Closed the distance >21.03.2015
                  sigpic

Comment

Long distance is worth it because you know you are truly in love if you are going through all of this just to have some time together.
                    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

If you are willing to go on for years with only seeing each other in person a couple times a year for a few days at a time, you've got to be either mad or then it is worth it.

Comment

Long distance is worth it to me because I don't think we would be here today if we had started our relationship any other way. The time we had to get to know each other, before we got together, was just what we needed to make this relationship what it is. I wouldn't want this to have started any other way.
                        ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                        Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                        First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                        Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                        Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                        Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Long distance is worth it because it just shows how much you love each other- knowing what your both doing to be together and that your both willing to wait however long it takes as long as you'll be together in the end.

Comment

Long distance is worth it because it strengthens your love and when you can be together again, it makes you that much more grateful to have somebody like them.

Comment

You really get a deeper connection with someone and value the time you do have together - as well as making more effort during the times you aren't together x

Comment

Working...
                              X