My LDR story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LDR story

I am 16 and am in a LDR and have been for almost 2 years. My boyfriend and I's story is a little crazy and when I tell people they judge me for it and don't believe it will work out between us. I even lost a good friend to this. We met on the chatting website Omegle(you may have heard of it) we met under a religion tag so we have the same religion. As time went on we realized we share likes and dislikes in SO many things it's crazy. Now when I tell people this next part is when they really start judging me. I have never met my boyfriend in real life. I live in Idaho he lives in New Jersey so we have a super far distance. We call each other and facetime and text all day basically. We've been through a lot but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

We are always talking about our future together and having kids and marriage and everything and everyone thinks I'm really weird for that :/ a lot of the times it's depressing hearing people tell me that kind of stuff but my bf and I see it as motivation to prove them all wrong. I suffer with insecurity and doubts about our relationship all the time not because I don't think we are right for each other but because I feel I don't match up to him. We just got over a big fight about that exact subject. I know arguments are healthy for a relationship but I hate them lol

Anyways, I don't know if it sounds weird or wrong but I know he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and I wouldn't trade him for the world. I've never touched him never kissed him(I've never even had my first kiss$ never hugged him never even seen h face to face in real life yet I have this feeling like this spark that he's for me and I've never had this with anyone else before.

So I guess I wrote this to hopefully give hope to some of you struggling in a LDR. When you find the right person you will KNOW. We believe we can make it through these tough times and meet for real when I'm 18. It's a long time from now but we have faith and trust in each other and tomorrow is our 1 year and 10 months anniversary)) good luck to you all!
Working...
X