Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the cutest/most romantic thing your SO has ever said to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the cutest/most romantic thing your SO has ever said to you?

This could either be by test message or in person communication. For me it's hard to pick just one lol so here are a few cute/romantic things he's said to me:

"I'll be honest with you, if I said that you were my dream girl I'd be lying. Because never in my life have I ever thought that a girl like you existed somewhere out there. You've shattered the mold that I thought was out there."

"I'd rather die tomorrow than live 100 years without knowing that you exist."

"God I've never woken up wanting one person with me than I want you here with me, baby. Good morning beautiful."

"I haven't met anyone who truly makes me smile like you do, who makes me laugh as much as I do with you. Nor anyone who makes my heart beat the way it does when I talk to you."

"Everyday I think it's impossible to like you more than I already do, but you just find new ways to make my heart melt everyday."

These are all texts that he sent me before we became official lol so that's why I could write these down easily. Good times these were, before he became swamped with his work and he could spend more time trying to win my heart haha.
    Last edited by TheSteelAngel; April 12, 2015, 11:53 AM.

Your SO sounds so sweet!!

My SO isn't romantic in the slightest...! So when he starts talking about our future kids and where we will live it feels as though it's better than any sweet words he could say☺️

Comment

Man... I wish I could remember things like that so easily. My SO has said a lot of really sweet/romantic things to me over the last 6 months. But I unless I screenshot or record everything he says, there is no way I could remember it like that. XD

Probably one of the sweetest things he has said that I do remember well is when he told me that even though we are both still considered very young, he wants to spend the rest of his life with me by his side. And that there isn't a girl out there that could be better for him than I am. Those weren't his exact words, but it was something along those lines. It was just the sweetest thing ever.
      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmia View Post
        Your SO sounds so sweet!!

My SO isn't romantic in the slightest...! So when he starts talking about our future kids and where we will live it feels as though it's better than any sweet words he could say☺️
        Yes he is very sweet Which is why it frustrates me that he doesn't say cute things like this anymore, and when he does it's because I kinda had to force it out of him Oh well I guess it can't really be helped right now but this at least his cute side still exists haha.

Comment

One of my favorite things that he's said is how he will be giving me the most romantic kiss ever when we meet. :3
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

He isn't the most romantic of people, which I'm okay with since I make up for it with all my cheesiness lol... but early on in the relationship when I was finishing the year of school and had summer vacation coming up he said something like "good you're almost done then I'll have you all to myself all summer" and I just think it was really sweet that he was looking forward to having more time to talk to me. There was another time when I was joking around and I said "my future children" and he got upset and when I asked why he said "but I want them to be my children too" and I know I'm a little young to think about children right now but I still think it was really sweet that he was thinking about a future with me.

Comment

"I like everything about you" (he says this a lot)

"I want to grow old with you" & "How can I marry you?" (after knowing me 2 weeks)

"You are beautiful but I love you because of the way you talk to me"

"We are the love story of the century" (that is what the Turkish in my profile means)

And this always makes me giggle: He loves to surprise me, and prepares me by saying smilingly "Prepared to be amazed!" Exept he says it with a little flaw that is so cute I don't want to correct him; "Prepare to be amazing..."
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

From one of his letters he wrote me during Army Basic:

"I actually do have a request, on a more serious note: if we do get married and have kids, could you make our child as beautiful as you!"

Met online: 04.19.14
                Became a couple: 04.23.14
                First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

This was from last month "I can't survive without you in my life. You're the beat that's missing from my heart. Now I'm complete".
                  To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

My SO can be very romantic and I have notes and notes to prove that. Unfortunately due to circumstances it's not like that right now. But when he says "I love you SO much" that already sounds very sweet.

Comment

"Before you I never lived....I just existed"
                      He is completely romantic! Always!
                      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Well, he told me a story about a Halloween night about 8 months before we started dating and I was living in a different city (we've swapped places now)

So it was Halloween on campus and he doesn't get drunk often but that night he and another buddy accidentally drank more than usual. They went out to some parties and at one there were some girls there very clearly intrested in him. He told me he wasn't interested in them at all because all he could think about was me and since those girls weren't me, he didn't even care. He missed me and just wanted to be with me.

I love this story because at the time I didn't know he was interested in me and his ex was always worried he would cheat if he drank, even though all he does is get more affectionate towards his girl! Sorry sexy girls on Halloween, this guy is is all mine! 😄

Comment

He told me that he would try to stop farting so much for the rest of the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                            He told me that he would try to stop farting so much for the rest of the evening.
                            Omg lol. This one made me laugh so hard XD

Comment

"Sometimes I hug the pillow and pretend it's you."

There's been other rare moments too, but I'm drawing a blank. Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X