I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help

My love story unfortunately didn't go well. I need someone to talk who can understand

That's what we're here for. Think you could tell us what happened?

Comment

They removed the chat room right? Its a long story. I fell in love with this guy about 4 years ago, we live in different countries, and we dated like 1 year. After that we broke up I donīt even know why. We stopped talking for a while, since it didn't end up well. I started going out with someone else, and he found out, everything became a caos so we decided to say goodbye and never talk again. Recently, like 5 months ago he came back, he tried to contact me everywhere. The feelings came back, but I have a bf and couldn't do anything. Anyway, we kept talking, both knowing we still have feelings for each other but not able to do anything about it; he and I are very close friends and a week ago he told me he started going out with someone else and I know it's selfish but that's killing me. I just need to process it and let it all out, since he barely talks to me now. I just needed to talk to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by dalmis93 View Post
        They removed the chat room right? Its a long story. I fell in love with this guy about 4 years ago, we live in different countries, and we dated like 1 year. After that we broke up I donīt even know why. We stopped talking for a while, since it didn't end up well. I started going out with someone else, and he found out, everything became a caos so we decided to say goodbye and never talk again. Recently, like 5 months ago he came back, he tried to contact me everywhere. The feelings came back, but I have a bf and couldn't do anything. Anyway, we kept talking, both knowing we still have feelings for each other but not able to do anything about it; he and I are very close friends and a week ago he told me he started going out with someone else and I know it's selfish but that's killing me. I just need to process it and let it all out, since he barely talks to me now. I just needed to talk to someone.
        It's very good to let this all out. But I really must suggest that you cut off contact with him. It's not fair for your bf and it's not fair for you either. If you can't say goodbye to him then just try to stay on the friendzone with him.

Comment

I asked him to leave, since I want him to be happy too with his new relationship. So we cut off contact completely for now. I just miss him and remember all out memories. I just need distraction to avoid contacting him again. First time I came to this site it was everything about him. Thanks for your help, I needed it.

Comment

Working...
          X