OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Finally! After 6 long months of waiting and many failed attempts, I am finally going to meet my SO at the end of next month. I am so happy I could cry haha!

I actually had to play a little dirty in order to make this happen though haha. So these past few weeks my SO has been telling about something that he's interested in seeing me do and that thinking about it turns him on. It's not something that I'm a huge fan of but today it just hit me. I could use this for my advantage and I did hehe. I told him that I'd do that thing he likes if ONLY if he lets me visit him this summer. The summer is the last chance to meet him before I graduate in December and I want to meet him before that, so I had to use drastic measures kinda lol. He agreed to my terms nonetheless and I believe his earlier fears of not being able to show me a great time while I'm there have lessened. He really wants to see me do this lol (it has nothing to do with sex btw. He just has weird tastes lol and don't we all ) so he told me that if I could do my part of our deal before I come to see him he will have a surprise for me. Like omg I can't wait! He told me he will give me an exact date for me to come later, but ughhh omg I just can't believe it's finally happening

Wonderful news!!! Hope all goes well for you both!

Comment

FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so happy for you both!
      (I demand a blog or two
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
        FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so happy for you both!
        (I demand a blog or two
        Lol thank you! And girl you got it. I'm gonna be blogging and posting pictures hard core lol.

Comment

Congratulations! I'd hope you have a fun time, but I'm convinced you will already

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Haha! wow what a post, congratulations!

Comment

Thats great, congratulations
              Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
              All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Thank you all for your well wishes. I hope this trip goes well

Comment

Congrats!! I hope it all goes well for ya!

Comment

Great news

Comment

Working...
                    X