Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all!

Hey everyone!
    I dont think yall remember me, but I was in here a lill while when I was dating my long distance boyfriend, and he broke up with me a week before Christmas.
    Oh well, im doing great now, we are still friends, but Ive gotten over him and moved on. The funny part now, is that I met another dude in the net, and he is also in the US. ugh, another long distance relationship. So yay, im back with you guys, again! haha! He is a really great guy, so lets see how this is going. Lol.

Random fact about datin - either u get married or u brake up!

- it cant rain all the time-

Nice to see you back again. Hope this one lasts

Comment

well yea, I hope so too. LOL
      but im not jumping into anything first this time, only to get hurt again. We r talking about him coming over here to see me first. If he does that, it tells me a lot about him, at least in my book.
      - it cant rain all the time-

Comment

That was my mentality at first too. I wanted him to come see me first to see how serious he was about me, but we soon realized that that wasn't possible due to his job. So against my earlier plans I'm gonna see him first. Good luck on your meet. I hope it goes well

Comment

Hehehe, good luck, Eva! I hope this one goes amazingly
          Met: Apr 2013
          Mutual interest: July 2013
          Relationship Began: November 6 2013
          First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
          Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
          Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
          Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
          Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
          X