Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some things you and your So talk about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are some things you and your So talk about?

My so was a little angry with me for bringing up my money problems and bringing a bunch of negative topics into our talk and I only did it cause it kept building up, my gf doesn't handle stuff well, and I always need to vent.
    and I was wondering what stuff is it that others talk about? if your day kinda is the same and asking random questions gets old and my so doesn't like to focus on the future much. I was just wondering if there was any suggestions?
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Dan and I talk about everything. We know marriage is in the immediate future..so our life/talk is about everything and anything....With three kids I always have something to share...I use to spend my time not really delving into too many stressful things...and he would say to me..I love you....all of you...we need to open up and share all....we had reached THAT part of our relationship...it is different for everyone...everyone is at a different level...

NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Totally lucky, I can talk to her about stuff but she gets pissy when she doesn't know what to say and she feels quilty and its like I get upset cause I feel like I can't express myself. So I was just wondering what others talk about it

Comment

We don't talk much anymore, sometimes I miss the LDR just for the talking. Don't miss it enough to want to do it again but!
        But we've gotten better on that, we plan the future together now, and he's no longer scared to talk about what country we'll be in when or for how long. It's really nice. We dicuss our days at work, what our friends are doing, funny things we've seen or read. We talk about money, and when there's problems with money we talk about how we can solve them. We talk about kids and how we want to rasie them. We discuss food an awful lot because food is good. And sex too. He tells me about epic battles in star craft and I tell him about what's happening in the novel I'm trying to write. We talk about the books we're reading, movies, tv shows he's following.... just the every day stuff.

We don't talk about politics or marriage.
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

We talk about everything possible! We start with the typical, 'how was your day' and then go into deep talks like, 'if we get married how would you want the wedding' I love talking to him! But you can always look up questions online to ask your SO. Those are always fun!

Comment

I told her about the show I've been watching and she actually enjoyed hearing about it, I'm gonna try to talk to her about that stuff more.

Comment

We have no boundaries on what we discuss, which was how he came to express his interest to begin with. I don't care what I tell people, I'm open about my past, my day, what pisses me off, what I think is funny, so it all gets said and he returns it. He actually strives to talk more about the normal subjects (how was your day, what did you do, etc) since we spend most conversations talking about some interest or bouncing ideas for stories off one another, flirting, and debating topics that can range from simple to highly philosophical.

It's funny, people complain about having silences over phones and IM and skype, we never really shut up or run out of things to say even if we're recycling a conversation to take a different angle or approach to it.

Comment

We talk about absolutely everything. Although we do know that some topics may cause "tensions", so we sometimes try to avoid those. But if we feel like we have something to say to that... we do talk about it.

Comment

We talk about anything and everything. It feels like there's nothing we havent talked about..

..from how our wedding would be..
                  to where we might end up living..
                  to how smelly our farts are haha (or arent, in her case )

Comment

Working...
                  X