Question about a mutual friend of ours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kapwned View Post
    I guess all you can do is wait for it to happen again (if it does). And if it happens again then say something. Or better yet, say something to her. If she is doing this then she is not being a very good friend to you, and she needs to be aware of it and be aware that you're aware of it.

But really, I don't think it's an insane request to ask your SO that you keep your relationship issues between the two of you. I think it's a common request. I know I've had exes request that I not go ranting about our relationship to other people and instead come to them first. If I just needed to vent I just wrote in a blog and then deleted it later if I got over it.

And if he ever feels the need to talk to someone about his troubles and he needs an unbiased opinion he could always try out 7 Cups of Tea. It's a lovely website where you can anonymously vent about your problems to people who can listen and give advice.
    I've actually never heard of that site, but I'll definitely let him know about it.

Comment

It can be a hit or miss but if he makes an account and he finds someone who is really good to talk to he can request that they let him come to them whenever he feels. Often they will even encourage that they keep coming to them. Some are just average people who are acting is ears to listen, but there are some professionals and students who want to work in similar fields who frequent the site.

Comment

Working...
      X