Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes posting helps you see things better... So here goes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done very girly, sisterly things with my sister plenty of times. It's possible that he and his sister are just THAT close, but it just sounds weird.
    I also want to point out that OP said she and her s/o knew each other for 11 years before they started dating. I find it very hard to believe that, during all those years (including the ones that they have been romantically involved), there has never been a single opportunity to bring her up to his sister that he's apparently super close to.

I don't know, I just personally don't really believe that's his sister. The biggest reason he wouldn't bring OP up, that I can think of, would be that he has a very bad relationship with his family. Obviously, that's not the case. Also, it doesn't explain why he'd be so vague to his friends. The obvious solution I can think of as to why he'd only tell his friends he's just hanging out with someone, would straight-up not mention anything to his "sister", buy a house with her in mind since she's selling hers, and do a lot of very doting stuff with her at really convenient times, is if "sister" is "lady friend" and people are aware of that relationship.

And like, it sounds like the "sister" is in a marriage that's falling apart. I dunno, there's a lot of fishy stuff going on.

I'm not doubting the existence of a sister in general, but just that the one he's currently living with is her.

Comment

Working...
    X