Trying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying.

well, i basically just want a LDR with someone. would want to try it out with me?

1. This is not a dating site
    2. No I do not want to try it out with you
    3. Why oh why would you go looking for a LDR???

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      1. This is not a dating site
      2. No I do not want to try it out with you
      3. Why oh why would you go looking for a LDR???
      I have to ask this as well. Why would you go looking for a painful situation that none of us here want to be in for much longer? All of us here are already in very serious relationships and are trying to close the distance with them someday. Me thinks you might want to look somewhere else.

Comment

1. i know this is not a dating site but who knows i might find someone lol sorry i'm pretty new here
        2. well me neither
        3. bcs i've been in one but it wasn't successfull but i want to try it out again.

anyway, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hani View Post
          1. i know this is not a dating site but who knows i might find someone lol sorry i'm pretty new here
          2. well me neither
          3. bcs i've been in one but it wasn't successfull but i want to try it out again.

anyway, thanks.
          You won't find anyone on here, because everyone on here is already in a relationship. The point of this forum is to be a supportive community for people who are/have been in an LDR, or who have closed the distance.
          Last edited by Zapookie; May 20, 2015, 11:36 PM.

Comment

OKAY sorry for being in the wrong place.
            sorry for being annoying.
            sorry.

Comment

There are a couple people who are into poly, you might wanna ask them?
              (Sorry I just could not resist)

Comment

Originally posted by TheSteelAngel View Post
                I have to ask this as well. Why would you go looking for a painful situation that none of us here want to be in for much longer? All of us here are already in very serious relationships and are trying to close the distance with them someday. Me thinks you might want to look somewhere else.
                This!
                I like starting out as an LDR, prefer it even, because people tend to go way too quickly CD with me. But now it's a year and a half in and I'm like "Can one of us please win the lottery so we can move pls"
                Met: Apr 2013
                Mutual interest: July 2013
                Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

This is a support and resource forum for people who are already in LDRs or have been.

Comment

Working...
                  X