Coincidences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coincidences

Has you and your SO ever had any coincidences? Me and my SO spend a lot of time on skype, and I'm starting to think we're becoming a little more like each other each day. For example, we often find ourselves getting hungry at the same time, or we end up listening to the same song. Another time, she was watching a video of this video game trailer and without knowing, I asked her if she was up for playing it with me. It happens a lot more often then I can remember and no matter how many times it happens, it still amuses me.

We usually say the same thing at the same time.. x)
    Like.. exactly the same thing O_o It's creepy

There's more but I dont remmeber.. she's better at remembering that stuff

Comment

Ah, yes. My SO and I often think of the same things and we sometimes even say the exact same thing. It's amazing!

Comment

My SO can be thinking the weirdest things at the same time lol we are soooo similar, I fear for most people around us sometimes lol

like once we had skype on and doing are own thing on the internet, and he asked what I was looking at, I replied, looking up weird costumes I wanted to dress our new puppy in... he was on the exact same site doing the exact same thing lol

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
          We usually say the same thing at the same time.. x)
          Like.. exactly the same thing O_o It's creepy

There's more but I dont remmeber.. she's better at remembering that stuff

Guess what...? :|

There was one time we did that and it was like 3 or 4 things in a row haha! We couldn't stop giggling
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

I think the closer you get the more the "wavelengths" way of thinking get....and I love it!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

no such thing as Coincidences, your extremely connected mentally. Yeah most of the time we'll finish what each other is thinking and stuff, it is freaky from time to time!

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                I think the closer you get the more the "wavelengths" way of thinking get....and I love it!
                I love this too! Even though my boyfriend is 2 hours ahead of me we usually eat at the same time and go to bed at the same time and stuff

Comment

There are so many with my SO and I. It's almost as if we share a brain.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                  - A. A. Milne

Comment

Once we were playing hangman in skype I think. And both would write a word which the other would then try to guess and the guessing would happen at the same time, and the one who guessed first would win. The words were many times almost the same Guessing the words was actually quite easy when we both had similar words.

Comment

yeah this happens to us all the time.We use to get freaked out about it, but now it happens so often, we just know that its because we are so connected. Wanna know something creepy? He lives in Kentucky, like 1600 miles away from me in Utah. He sees ALL the time on TV things about Utah. He will hear Utah news on his local news channel..like he knew the freeway was closed down before I did..because of a fire..now SERIOUSLY why do people in Kentucky care that the freeway in Utah is closed???? He has so much Utah stuff around him, i know he is being told he is to be here with me awesome huh?

Comment

My SO and me have experienced lots of coincidenses ranging from writing the same line at the chat at the same time, having a craving for the same thing but the thing that i like the most is that many and i mean MANY times we have emailed each other at the precise exact moment! I mean the email shows u the time stamp so there is no doubt we both are assuming the other will read the message some time in the future and will answer then. When we notice we reply as soon as we can bringing attention to it.

Comment

Working...
                        X