breaking up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breaking up

Hi..it's really embarrassing to post it..I expect many of you guys have thought we will finally break up in relationship without communication through voice...well. she says she's lonely cause I'm not next to her. She says she doesn't want bf now but still loves me...none of sense...I'm writing this posting cuase if i not my heart will just explode It's killing me. What should I do? for every single second I feel pain from my heart. it's totally killing me
    Last edited by aly's teddy; May 21, 2015, 11:22 AM.

That really sucks, I'm sorry.

Comment

I'm drinking

Comment

i'm so stupid right?

Comment

You're not stupid.
          Everyone makes mistakes just make sure the learn from them.

Comment

If you mean alcohol, then stop. It doesn't solve anything, and you aren't old enough to drink.

I'm really sorry this is happening, but sadly, LDRs aren't something everyone can handle. But you tried it, and honestly, that's something to be proud of. Now take good care of yourself, watch something you like or go outside, or hang out with friends. It's okay to hurt, but don't lose yourself in this.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Where am I fkoating to....

Comment

Don't be too hard on yourself.
                It may not seem like it but trust me, things will start to look brighter eventually. I remember quite vividly when my first girlfriend lost interest in me and how devastated I was but the truth is that it's not the end of the world even if it feels like it is.

Either way, I could not agree any more with Miasmata about drinking, it doesn't solve anything and on the contrary can make things worse in the long run. There are better ways to distract yourself.

Comment

Idk what should I do

Comment

You are 15. Your life has only just begun. I'm sorry that it did not work out, but there is almost nobody who is in a serious relationship at your age. Of course it hurts, but everything will get better. Just be kind to yourself and try to distract yourself with friends, hobbies, anything. You will get through this!

Comment

Tell me gow I can overcome it

Comment

I'm drunk hell yeah

Comment

Nobody is going to want to help you if you are acting like this. Stop doing stupid stuff, don't drink. Go to sleep early, have a good cry and rest, and come back tomorrow when you are actually able to read the advice people have already given you about how to overcome it.

Comment

Plz give me some advice.I'm okay. I'm sorry

Comment

They did give you some advice. Take a breather and go read them.
                              Drinking is only going to make you feel worse.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                              Married April 18th, 2015!!
                              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                              X