Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry

Comment

Being drunk won't solve any problems for starters. I think I read your other post, it seemed like a fantasy to me anyway. I suggest you concentrate on your studies, you have the whole of your life ahead of you. Good luck !
      Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

I'm at a hospital. Now realized I have fell too deep in a fantas

Comment

We're starting again. We decided to be together for another month and see what happens next

Comment

Well...she's just partly accepting me. Exactly what I expected to happen. Should we end this relationship rapidly?

Comment

Honestly, I hate to say it but it's best you move on and forget about her.

Just be friends. It is too early to set your life and be an adult and grow up. Trust me, when you have more responsibility and have no choice and can no longer be a child it sucks.

My best and honest advice is to be her friend and chat and forget about anything more. Enjoy being young and free while you can. You have your whole life to grow up and be an adult.

If I could be your age again I would be more than happy to trade. All the best.
              Last edited by 1991md; May 22, 2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Well...i know what you says are logically correct and desirable but my heart says different things. I appreciate your advice and I'm sorry to say this as I'm the one who wanted advice but I feel like following what my heart says,loving her and trying to continue the relationship. I don't care whether the result would be even more painful..

Comment

Well...i know what you say are logically correct and desirable but my heart says different things. I appreciate your advice and I'm sorry to say this as I'm the one who wanted advice but I feel like following what my heart says,loving her and trying to continue the relationship. I don't care whether the result would be even more painful than now.

Comment

You sound like the only option is her dumping you. But most likely she will not do that, just have you string along and give you just enough hope for you to stay. If you are prepared to spend the next months or years of your life like that, be my guest.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Yeah...

Comment

If you both were "together" when it was only text, and now when you tried to get more serious by "voice chat" and this all happened, doesn't that give you the answer?

If she wanted to chat and make a deeper connection, she would. It doesn't matter if she is shy or about her language barrier. From what you say she writes fluently. It is her excuse.

If you really were special and she did care to talk to you and get to know you better through voice, don't you think she would? You gave it a shot, tried, but she just doesn't feel the same way. If her written words say she cares for you, her actual actions don't.

I hate to be so tough and I wish I could help you better but you will only hurt yourself more if you keep talking to her. Give it some time, find some other girls to talk to and you will ease off from her.

Comment

Originally posted by 1991md View Post
                          If you both were "together" when it was only text, and now when you tried to get more serious by "voice chat" and this all happened, doesn't that give you the answer?

If she wanted to chat and make a deeper connection, she would. It doesn't matter if she is shy or about her language barrier. From what you say she writes fluently. It is her excuse.

If you really were special and she did care to talk to you and get to know you better through voice, don't you think she would? You gave it a shot, tried, but she just doesn't feel the same way. If her written words say she cares for you, her actual actions don't.

I hate to be so tough and I wish I could help you better but you will only hurt yourself more if you keep talking to her. Give it some time, find some other girls to talk to and you will ease off from her.
                          ^^This pretty much sums it all up right there. I know it's hard, but if you truly love her than you would do what's best for her. If she doesn't want a relationship you have to respect that wish of hers and move on.

Comment

Working...
                          X