Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby steps, but I'm feeling so much happier!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby steps, but I'm feeling so much happier!!!

Hey guys.

After going through a really rough patch lately, I'm glad to report that things are going really really well.

SO and I had a long (and sometimes difficult) talk last week. A lot of things came out that now make sense to me. He opened up about a lot of things and told me details of situations that occurred after his illness. Now everything is clear to me.

I have told him that I will never give up on us and he feels the same. It seems we share the same concerns, he is worried that when we meet in person I'm not going to like him and I worry that he's not going to like me either. We will never know until that day though...

We have talked more about sharing the cost of the flight, he said he's not there mentally yet. He's always been very independent and he is not comfortable with me helping him financially. However, he has said he is thinking about it which is something big for him as he wouldn't even discuss it before. To me, that's really positive!

We have agreed that we need to talk more, less texting. Obviously there are going to be days when that's not possible but so far he has called me every day and that's really, really lovely. He has said he will be more open with me and I have agreed not to swallow things that bother me and get to them out in the open promptly. So far it's going very well.

I feel so much closer to him now, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. I'm confident we will have a date for his visit soon. He said he will never give up on us no matter how difficult things are.

I've fallen head over heels all over again. I love this guy so much!!!

Awesome to hear that your communication is improving and that he's letting you closer, emotionally! Congrats

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Congratulations with talking through and getting closer hope you will be able to meet soon.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you meet soon

Comment

Thanks guys!!! You know that when we finally do have a date I am going to be the most huge annoying royal pain in ass about it because I will be so flipping excited hahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
          X