Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR (friends??) need advice or comments

Thanks for advice.
    Last edited by tastyjamz; May 24, 2015, 08:08 PM.

Honestly, I don't think it was the smart to send her jewelry and gifts. Has she ever sent you anything? It seems like she'd rather just be friends and doesn't want an LDR.

Comment

apparently she bought me a gift a few weeks ago and just recently said she is trying to mail it tomorrow. In her country income is super low and she also goes full time to a university. an LDR is not my main goal but rather have some future together in the states. I feel like i get mixed signals that she would entertain the idea of being more than friends at some point. I guess I will just have to wait until we meet in person again during christmas to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
        Honestly, I don't think it was the smart to send her jewelry and gifts. Has she ever sent you anything? It seems like she'd rather just be friends and doesn't want an LDR.
        I agree with this, it can create a sticky situation, especially if you're just friends right now. I think it's best to really talk about it more in depth, or wait until you're together again to figure it out. Maybe she just isn't interested in a LDR, or relationship that would require her to move from her country, since that seems to be what you are planning for. It's really best to just talk about it and make sure you're both on the same page.

Comment

Please don't edit out your posts. Now nobody else can follow the thread.

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
            Please don't edit out your posts. Now nobody else can follow the thread.
            Agreed

Comment

I didn't even realize they did that.

They were wondering if the girl they're talking to is into them or not. She lives in Russia and they were sending gifts like jewelry and flowers and what not over to her. They're getting mixed signals from the girl, but they're supposed to see her around Christmas.

Comment

Working...
              X