• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad cuz I really like him

Comment

What do you like about him?

Comment

We have so much in common,down to our zodiac signs,I love his eyes,dimples and smile

Comment

Why don't you talk on the phone?
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We hadn't gotten around to it yet

Comment

Well, you must have gotten to know each other somehow. How did you do it? Has he always been the more reserved, shy type? Have you asked him directly if something is bothering him?

~
              It'll take a lot more than words and guns
              A whole lot more than riches and muscle
              The hands of the many must join as one
              And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Because I initiated the conversation that's how we always start talking.My problem isn't with the conversation it's self it's with him wanting to start it on his own,even if it's a hello to what are you doing?I feel I can go the whole day not talking to him if I don't seek him out first.
                Yes I've asked him he said he's working,doing a lot of things around the house.

Comment

Well, do you think he cares as much for you as you care for him?

~
                  It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                  A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                  The hands of the many must join as one
                  And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I think so,when I do initiate the conversation,he does answer back immediately...

Comment

If he answers back immediately, it doesn't sound like he's too busy? You should tell him it won't hurt him to initiate conversation every now and again.

Comment

Working...
                      X