update on how i feel about LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update on how i feel about LDR

everyone i just wanna share the major respect i have for ldr since i've entered in one a while ago.. i remember last year i watched a couple of videos on YouTube and i always tought that the people involved in ldr were amazing and so patient but .. i never saw myself being in one.. i always tought no..i couldn't do it , its too hard , im not patient enough. i barely knew it was going to happen to me. but it did out of nowhere...and now i see things so clearly .. more clearly than a closed normal relationship , i really understand how much its worth it if you really really like your someone special.
    sooo i just wanted to wish congradulations to every single one of you on this journey because we are amazing . and im so thankfull for it because im now trully happy in a LDR.

goodnight loves!

Not many people really "see" themselves in a LDR, I was the same way thinking I would never do it.. but here I am. Here we all are. A LDR isn't always ideal, but when you find yourself in one it can be really great. It tends to happen when you least expect it. I'm glad you're happy, I wish you the best!

Comment

This is a very sweet post! thank you for spreading a positive vibe! And I too wish you good luck and happiness in your LDR

Comment

Haha I never saw myself ever being in an LDR either. In fact, I never in a million years thought that I'd ever date a cop either lol and well here I am. It just kinda happened Like the others have said before me I wish you luck with your relationship
        Last edited by TheSteelAngel; May 31, 2015, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I don't think anyone in their right mind would seek to be in a LDR! It's too hard and painful! I certainly didn't ever see me falling head over heels for a bald guy who's shorter then me, never mind one that lived across the Atlantic Ocean but here I am....

After being LDR for over 2 years now I can honestly say this is the hardest thing I have ever done. It's also the most emotionally fulfilling relationship I've ever had. The communication is great, I feel totally loved and adored but the sex is crap.

My friends are always saying they don't know how I do it, and sometimes neither do I. All I know I'd that my SO is my soulmate and I'm totally sure he's worth the wait.

Comment

I agree with the previous posters. I don't think any of us saw ourselves in an LDR it just sorta happened that way. Not only did i never even think I'd be in an LDR but i NEVER thought i would be able to handle dating a military guy. It's life. Life gives us unexpected curve balls.
            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Working...
            X