Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

I've known him for 2 months. At first, he just texted me because he wanted to find a travel companion in the county he planned to visit. I also offered a goodwill to help him. Then we talk everyday, i feel like him because he's very funny and knowledgeable. I guess if he had not said he likes me too fast, i wouldn't have been confusing so. But i didn't answer him about that yet. Before moving here, he dropped into Moscow and hangout with some girls there. I know they are just friends, but i am really upset about that. However, i still went out with him for 2 days, helped him explore my city. During it, he said and had some actions, which proved that he really likes me. But i refused all public affections except for some friendly hugs. After that, i asked him straightly how his feelings with me changed. Then he said " They are the same.
    I found you to be the same person you are online, no masks, perhaps abit more notably shy, but the same personality.
    It might not seem like it sometimes but I'm also really shy about these things, but I really like you a lot." , and " Like you as I want to hold your hand, hug you, kiss you and mainly hear what's on your heart". I do want to start something with him but i feel i cannot keep pace with him and he will get bored with me soon, then everything will get fading. And i will be so sad!!!!!!

I'm not really sure what kind of advice you're seeking, or what you're asking really.

Comment

Oh, i just want to know whether i should start something with him or just ignore everything?

Comment

Who knows what will happen. But if you both like each other, why not give it a try?
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X