Time differnce chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time differnce chart

Hey guys I'm back, and yet again crushing really hard on a girl in America. I always seem to fall for the ones who live far away lol.

Anyway, There's an 8 hour time difference between me and this girl and it's taken some time to even get sort of used to the difference. we both have to constantly try figure out what time it is for the other and the other day i came up with this great idea to solve that. I made a sort of time difference chart which has her times then what that is in my time next to it. I was just sort of messing around and writing all the times down and sent her it, and she seemed to really really love it.

Here's some pictures of the final versions I made today.

I just thought this was quite a cool idea even just as a sort of sweet gesture than anything else. I mean you could even make a really fancy one and give it to your SO as a present.
    What do you guys think of these? I think it's a really cute idea :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

That's sweet :3
    You can also add clocks on your computer clock that tell you other time zones! I have one for my family/my twin sister AND you can add clocks to your desktop on Windows 7 using Gadgets (right click on your desktop!)

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Very good! I never done anything like this and I just know off by heart now almost instantly. It's a bit different when DSTs change in different places at different times.

Comment

Thanks snow, I didn't actually know you could change the timezones on the clocks for your desktop (I'm still using vista so i have the little clock app for my desktop), never really thought of doing that as with my ex it was a 5 hour time difference and so i also just sort of knew the what time it was, 5 hours seems a lot easier to work out than 8 hours for some reason lol. Sadly, her laptop is broken just now so she uses her tablet and phone for everything so she cant have clocks and stuff like that. that's why this was such a good idea for her, simply because she always has the picture of the little chart no matter where she is as long as she has her phone. it probably has more sentimental value since we cloud both just easily count forwards or back to see what time it is for each other. but the chart just makes it a little more interesting, and i get stupidly excited when she uses it because it makes me feel a bit special :3
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment