Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He wanted me back, it feels a bit off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wanted me back, it feels a bit off...

All of a Sudden my LD boyfriend regret breaking up with me. Wrote that he really missed me, that he's now realized hos much I mean to him and how much he loves me. I was rather happy at first. We talked and got back together but I realized that he didn't answer my questions at all. I wanted to know if he had thought it through and if he felt sure about that desicion. I brought it up during pur next conversation. Still didn't answer and told me not to question him, turned the situation around and made it seem like I was doing him wrong by asking. I said to him that I wouldn't keep on bringing it up, but I neaded to ask him since I got pretty hurt the last time and don't want to trough myself back in to the relationship if he's still feeling unsure. He told me that he can't promise he'll nerver break up again since we don't know what the future will be like. I can understand that and I didn't ask for a promise about forever. But I think he should have been more considerate about me and it should be important for him that I believe his feelings are true. He just walked back into my life acting as cold as ever, barely writes me. Making me feel like an option instead of a priority and here I am wide awake and sad again because I feel misstreated. I'm thinking about breaking it off for good. I love this man, but it isn't fair.

What do you guys think about this?

If he cant sell himself, dont buy.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by lostgirl View Post
      All of a Sudden my LD boyfriend regret breaking up with me. Wrote that he really missed me, that he's now realized hos much I mean to him and how much he loves me. I was rather happy at first. We talked and got back together but I realized that he didn't answer my questions at all. I wanted to know if he had thought it through and if he felt sure about that desicion. I brought it up during pur next conversation. Still didn't answer and told me not to question him, turned the situation around and made it seem like I was doing him wrong by asking. I said to him that I wouldn't keep on bringing it up, but I neaded to ask him since I got pretty hurt the last time and don't want to trough myself back in to the relationship if he's still feeling unsure. He told me that he can't promise he'll nerver break up again since we don't know what the future will be like. I can understand that and I didn't ask for a promise about forever. But I think he should have been more considerate about me and it should be important for him that I believe his feelings are true. He just walked back into my life acting as cold as ever, barely writes me. Making me feel like an option instead of a priority and here I am wide awake and sad again because I feel misstreated. I'm thinking about breaking it off for good. I love this man, but it isn't fair.

What do you guys think about this?
      So tell me why you are still with him? And don't use the excuse of "because I love him". Just because you love someone doesn't make them good for you.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Someone can have all the feelings in the world for you, but if they don't make you see and feel it, what's the point?

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Working...
        X