It's been 3 days without contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been 3 days without contact

We started talking earlier this month and everything has been perfect.We would talk for hours .Discussed meeting plans etc. The longest he has gone without messaging me is 42 hours ( yes I counted ).He apologized said he was busy and that his phone doesn't notify him of new messages on the app we use.I called him 2 times today. Once at 6:00 AM my time and it went straight to voicemail. The other time I called it was around noon the phone rang and again went to voicemail. I sent him 2 text and he hasn't responded.Previously he said that texting is expensive but I would appreciate some kind of reply.I don't want my time wasted. I would rather him tell me if it's not working than leave me wondering.
    Should I give it more time or take it as a hint to move on?

You've reached out, now the hard part and you just need to sit back and wait. Either you continue to message and he ends up just being really busy and you look a bit desperate especially after only a month. Or you never hear from him again and that's that. It has only been a month so there is no time wasted

Comment

I will give it a little more time and hope for the best.

Comment

Hmm if your call went straight to voicemail that means either his phone is off or he just down right ignored your call. I am kinda going through something similar as well and in my case, my SO is just a freaking idiot who sucks at texting plus being very busy. If you manage to get a hold of him you need to have a talk with him and tell him that you don't like not hearing from him for no reason.

Comment

The first time it went straight to voicemail and the second time it rang and then it went to voicemail. I would have left one but I have two problems. I have a fear of leaving voicemail and I don't know German so I can't tell what buttons to press.

Comment

There should be no buttons to press. The usual phraze you will hear from voicemail in any language is "please leave your message after the beep".
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Wait it out. If he shows up, tell him you'd appreciate more frequent contact - even if it's a quick text. Everyone has time for a text. You guys have only been together for a month he should still be eager to contact you. If not he either is not as interested in this relationship than you thought, or this is an attempt to force a breakup by forcing distance and cutting off contact.

Comment

Working...
              X