I successfully surprised him :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I successfully surprised him :D

my SO (from America) thought that he was coming to visit me (in England) on the 21st of June, but he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw me standing outside his door on the 8th of June instead it was super difficult keeping it quiet from him, there were numerous times when both I and my family almost slipped up while I was in Skype calls with him...not mentioning anything about it for 2 months takes some hard work but I'm so happy he didn't find out...especially when he saw me, stood there for about a minute just staring like he couldn't believe his eyes and then finally gave me the biggest hug. I had an amazing time in America with him, met a tonne of his family, went to so many places (it's the first time I've been to America at all) and now tomorrow we're heading back to England where he'll be with me until the 2nd August

That's awesome I'm glad you got to surprise him

Comment

This is so amazing. I'd love to be able to do that with my bf and I'd probably just melt down if I'd see him out of the blue at my doorstep!

Comment

I surprised my SO once too and it went over without a hitch! It was perfect!

Such a great feeling, and I am so happy you pulled it off so well! Enjoy your time with him.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Lovely! I envy you! I wish I could surprise my SO in America but money is always the issue

Anyhow very happy for you and it's good you had a great time!

Comment

So sweet!! I'm happy for the both of you! Relax and enjoy each other!

Comment

That's awesome, congratulations

Met online: February 2011
              Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

This is just too cute!!! I wish I could surprise my honey, from the Netherlands, as well. =]

Comment

Originally posted by Shauny View Post
                  Lovely! I envy you! I wish I could surprise my SO in America but money is always the issue

Anyhow very happy for you and it's good you had a great time!
                  I didn't have enough money myself to afford it, but I was extremely lucky to have my SO's Mum in on it - she invited me over and offered to help me pay for it, I was so grateful. You never know what could happen!

Thanks everyone! He's now in England with me and we're taking advantage of every minute we have together

Comment

Working...
                  X