My girlfriend suddenly told me her feelings changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend suddenly told me her feelings changed

I am from Italy. Last year in August I met a girl online, we txted every single day, sometimes I txted first sometimes she did. We sent it each other pictures every single day and not even a month after she told me she loves me. We were dreaming about to see each other as soon as possible just it wasn't that easy because she is from Russia. So a few month later she told me that she would fly to L.A to meet a friend and she asked me that I should definetly come overthere to see her. Firstly I didn't know how to afford it, I mean I am a 18 year old student . So I started to work every weekend in a Nightclub to make it happen. In December 31th I flew to L.A to meet her , everything was working out great we hooked up and a few days later we also had Sex. By the way she was a virgin...After 2 weeks in L.A we both had to fly back home because school started, so we had to text each other like before. A month after I flew to Russia, where she also introduced me to her parents. Everything was working out great until to that point which I didn't like. We were sitting in the Restaurant, and I asked her if its normal in Russia if the guy always pays for the girl even if he is still a student and she freaked out completly. She ordered immedietly a Taxi , which brought us to my hotel(I had to stay in a hotel in russia because during school she lives in her own appartment and she thought her dad wouldn't know me enough ). She got her stuff(clothes etc) and just left the room. I was shocked and was like what the heck is going on , but she jusr left and told me it would be over. So I immedietly txted her and asked her to talk things out and she just ignored my messages. A while after she replied me and told me that we will talk about it the next day. I was so afraid of loosing her that I just went to a shopping mall and bought her a necklace. So the next day she came and she told me she was afraid that I would book the ticket back home... I gave her the necklace and we kinda forgot that story. So after 7 days I had to fly back to Italy. A month after she came to italy and everything was fine besides me getting sick. I caught a cold while she was here. I introduced her to my parents and everything was perfect. After I felt better I brought her to different places like Venice, Milan , Munich and so on. After 2 weeks she flew back to russia( it was in March). It wasn't possible for us to reunite before school was over. So we txted and txted every single day but the last 3 weeks everything completly changed... she gets pissed for every single thing. If I dont reply her for 3 hours(she always replys a few hours later) she freaks out and tells me she is tired of that relationship, if I follow some girls on Instagram she freaks out and inmedietly wants my password to check my Messages. But when I dont like things for example when she posts a half naked picture , and I tell her to take it out she tells me that she wont change for me , and I would have to accept it the way she is and it it isn't her fault, when I am not sure in myself. So we have been arguing every single day because of childish things like those... 2 weeks ago I told her to tell me the date when she will come and she told me she will book today and let me know, and I was like okay because I neee to book the ticket for Sicilia(we wanted to go there). I told her how much the ticket costs which was like 120 dollars... So she immedietly asked if I want her to transfer me 120 dollars for the ticket and she just cant get me becaue I paid even my ex the whole flight to italy( she was from the us ) and if i appreciate her less then my ex, and that even a bikini at victoria secrets costs 120 dollar and she asked me what I would do if her dad wouldn't give her the money to come to italy. I was disappointed cause I actually never wanted the money from her, but how can she immedietly think about it ? I told her that love for me is priceless and I dont wanna discuss about money and that she needs to deciede if she loves me or my money... She completly freaked out and told me that she always knew that I wanted to make her feel like the worse girl in the world and to make her feel like a golddigger and that she wont come anymore and wants to break up. I called her and called her but she didnt reply. So I decieded to send her flowers to russia which she got the next day. She txted me and told me that it was a nice surprise and that she wants to close this term forever and that she will probaby come. One day later she sent me a selfie with the flowers behind her but I didnt immedietly reply . So she sent me "hey"? So I replied a few hours later and was like "sorry I was working out" and she told me wtf, why didnt you reply me and that she is tired of everything in this relationship.Next day I tried to call her but she didnt reply. I sent her a message where I txted "Dont freak out for something what you did 10000 times and you even told me that we cant text 24/7" so she replied me "Life doesnt teach you anything . So I called her fucking 1000 tines and she never replied. I called her again at night and she replied and told me: she doesn't like when I always tell her what a treasure she has and that I think that I did a lot for her but I actually didn't in her opinion. I mean I really did a lot for her, i worked my ass off to be able to go to la and to be able to come to russia , but I dont regret all those things because I love her. So yesterday when I called her she told me that we wouldnt fit each other because everything I did for her is nothing and for me it is too much, and that it wouldnt workout in future but we can give it a try. So I told her to stop argue cause of stupid shit like that and to finally book her ticket to come to Italy. And she was like I am not sure if I will come and if I come I will just come for 2 weeks( we always had planned 6 weeks). Sometimes she even tells me it wouldnt be worth it to come. So I just can't get why she is being so cold, I text her 50 phrases where I tell her how much I love her and how much I miss her and all I get back is : What? What do you want from me ? So I really don't know what to do anymore. The last days I have been txting her way too much, I know I shouldnt have done it but it just drives me nuts when I am being sweet and tell her how much she means too me and she doesn't even reply. I told her to call me back as soon as she reads that message and she did : I answered and I was like yes? And she was like: You told me to call me ao now new tell me what you want.I asked her if she will come or not and I wanna know whats going on.. She told me she isn't sure anymore if she loves me or not and she doesn't know if its a good idea to come to italy to see me because she doesnt know if we will be together. I am confused and I can't believe that is what she wants, not even a week ago she told me that she loves me and I shouls calm down. So what should I do? I really want her, she is the girl of my dreams and I want her to come to see me .How can she just break up that easily after all what happened between us ? Now it has been 4 days that she told me that her feelings changed .Since then I haven't heard from hear and I didn't text her or call her either.I asked a friend of her whom I met in L.A when I went to see her, and she just told me that whe told her that she wanted to break up eith me because there was too much of a drama and she wouldn't be sure what she feels for me anymore. I told her friend not to tell her that I was contacting her otherwise I will look like a needy person and that's not what I want I just can't realize that she is able to break up with me. She told me not even a week ago that she wants to come and that she loves me.I am sure all those problem creates the distance... I am sorry if I made some mistakes, but unfortunately my english isn't that good. I really hope you guys can give me some advice.Thanks a lot

I'm going to be honest with you, and I hope I don't offend you, but this is incredibly long and I don't know how many people are going to read this. Also, it's one big paragraph, could you try and break it up a little so it's easier on the eyes? And, maybe make a tl;dr (too long; didn't read) summary. This is a lot. Or condense it.

It's so much for me to read, and I don't have the time to read it, that I actually didn't. Sorry.

Comment

This is a lot so I can't answer all your questions but you need to basically sit down and speak to her. If she doesn't want you, you can not make her be with you. It seems like both of you have a ton of issues you need to sit down and work out. It isn't just all what she wants or all what you want, a relationship is compromise. That's just how it is. I think her taking the trip since she has paid for it would at least give you some serious time to work this though in person, but again you can't force her. If you have these type of issues now and don't address them you will make things worse.
      Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
      All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

So to sum this all up. You meet a girl from Russia, start a relationship with her, everything's cool, and now suddenly she broke up with you because her "feelings have changed" as you put it. It seems like from what I read she just can't handle the relationship anymore. That happens a lot with LDR's and sometimes people realize that they can't handle the distance too well. If she ended it with you, you need to respect that and let her go, or at least give her some space.

Comment

It sounds to me like you tend to misunderstand or insult each other, especially say a little sloppy things which she interpret as you complaining about her. And then the distance comes on top of that. You have got to find a different way of talking to each other...
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Here comes the cold, hard truth with no sugarcoating. Honestly, you are both way to immature to be in a relationship, especially a long distance one. She's manipulative and controlling. Every time she has a fit, you do exactly what she wants (buy her jewelry, offering to buy a plane ticket, etc). You need to grow a bit of a backbone.

This is not the "girl of your dreams", trust me. Be thankful she has broken it off. Take the time to concentrate on your studies. Focus on yourself. You don't need this drama in your life.
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I can't believe i just read all that. From my opinion i think she don't deserve you. She's self centered manipulative, melodramatic and immature. You are sweet and obviously too young to go all out on a LDR. She broke it off and i think its better that way. I noe its hard to move on but trust me time heals everything.

Comment

yea i kinda agree that she is manipulative. I used to be like that, got upset easily when my ex didnt do anything i wanted him to and always wanted him to say sorry or comfort me even if that was me being too sensitive. And hoping he would always want me back. If thats what she wants, let go. You cant just feed her anything blindly

Comment

Working...
                X