Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got my SO THE BEST birthday gift ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my SO THE BEST birthday gift ever....

A puppy! This will be our first puppy together. I have three GSD's. He recently lost his three dogs....two in one week. He loves my dogs, but they aren't "his". This one is! It's a MinPin. His name is Marley, and I am picking him up tomorrow. I can't wait for them to meet on Friday!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

That IS an awesome present! MinPins are so adorable, too. Did you name him Marley after 'Marley & Me'?

Comment

Originally posted by emsimes View Post
      That IS an awesome present! MinPins are so adorable, too. Did you name him Marley after 'Marley & Me'?
      No. Neither of us have seen it.....and won't. Yes named for our favorite character, Jacob Marley from A Christmas Carol.
      sigpic

Comment

Awww, my SIL (well ex-SIL but she's still a good friend) picked up their new puppy today, he's Merlin a 6-week old Golden Retriever puppy who is going to be trained as an epilepsy dog for her son. He's adorable and I have major puppy envy!

Comment

Awww cute. I love dogs! No dogs for me though I have to wait until we close the distance and probably then some as need to get sorted/job etc. I have a snake. I think we need pictures! Especially of your GSDs
          Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
          All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

That's the BEST gift oh my god.
            I'm sure he'll be thrilled!

Comment

I want a puppy!! Wait...I already have one and it's enough! heheh
              Awesome gift though. I bet he'll be so happy! Will you be sharing pics??

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Here's little fluffy Merlin. ....totally hijacking the puppy thread

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post

I still can't get over how fluffy he is. Seriously.

Also, don't watch Marley and Me unless you want to bawl your eyes out. I refuse to watch Hatchi too because I know I'm going to be bawling like a little baby. Ugh. Marley and Me put me in such a sad mood when I watched it.

Also, yayyyyyyyy puppiesssssssssss. I luff them.

Comment

I'm an idiot when it comes to posting pics on this site! It never works for me. Technologically challenged, obviously. Marley is so freaking cute. What a love bug! SO is already in love and had only met him over skype! He will meet him tonight. This pup won over all thee of my dogs in the first three minutes. He weighs about 8lbs and thinks he is a full size GSD, And is just the cutest thing ever!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he'll love it!

SO has one dog (he used to have 3 but he's given two away). It looks like he might have to give his final one away too. He's just never home and can't give them the attention they need. Even when we close the distance, I don't want any dogs. All the kids will be out of the house and I don't want anything tying us down at home.
                      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post

AHHHHH so adorable <3 <3
                        Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                        All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Here's Marley! He thinks he is a parrot. This is how get likes to sit!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh my the cuteness <3
                            So, here you are
                            too foreign for home
                            too foreign for here.
                            Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Oh what a cute doggy!! <3 Your SO looks so happy and proud!! heheh

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                              Married April 18th, 2015!!
                              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                              X