Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am so sad and I donīt know what to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are definitly not being ungrateful, 5 years is a long time and it's understandable and ok that seperating still hurts. Doing this over 5 years is not easy.
    We have another 5 years to go and I am already so scared of it. It's such a long time and not knowing when it's finally going to be over is so scary. I don't want to wait 5 years, I want to be with him now and it hurts that I have to wait.

I totally understand you, I didn't want to leave as well and honestly it was horrible but now (after 2 weeks) its slowly getting better.

Today we skyped for the first time and I ruined it by crying the whole time. I will ruin the next skype call too I already know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy'sRosy View Post
      You are definitly not being ungrateful, 5 years is a long time and it's understandable and ok that seperating still hurts. Doing this over 5 years is not easy.
      We have another 5 years to go and I am already so scared of it. It's such a long time and not knowing when it's finally going to be over is so scary. I don't want to wait 5 years, I want to be with him now and it hurts that I have to wait.

I totally understand you, I didn't want to leave as well and honestly it was horrible but now (after 2 weeks) its slowly getting better.

Today we skyped for the first time and I ruined it by crying the whole time. I will ruin the next skype call too I already know that.
      If you go into it with that outlook, then yes, you will. If you prepare yourself for the Skype call and tell yourself over and over that you will not cry the whole time, you will not break down, etc - you have a better chance of having a good call. I know it's hard to be positive and happy all the time but effort needs to be put into those attitudes. You DO have control of your emotions - remember that.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy'sRosy View Post
        I will ruin the next skype call too I already know that.
        Guess what. You're right! Congratulations on predicting the future.

If you are bound and determined to hold on to negative thinking, nobody can stop you.

Comment

Working...
        X