lol... what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... what would you do?

This post is really simple... just need fun suggestions...
    My son is currently at camp all this week.
    My SO is here all week.
    This kind of timing NEVER happens. lol
    This means that we have the whole week (besides when I'm working 9 to 5) together. We can do whatever we can to do.
    Ironically, we have no clue what to do. lol We want to take advantage of our time together, but we can't think of anything out of ordinary to do!
    Redbox/netflix together, going out to eat... That's all we can really think of doing. lol It's really pretty funny.

Any suggestions on fun activities we could do on our adult only week?

See a rated R movie, go to a gastro pub, wine tasting, amusement park, go to a spa and get a couples massage, see a sporting event, sightseeing in your city or close by one, a picnic in the park. Check TripAdvisor for popular things near you, and Google your city. Good luck!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Call in sick and take a short trip together!
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

"Christening" every room. Depending on how long that would take you, you might also consider:
        go to the movies, go see a play or a show, have a walk in the park/forrest/beach, enjoy a cake or candy at your local cake store, pick out some tapas items, strawberries and some wine/champagne with a blanket and go find some nice grassy field, or somewhere close to water to have nibble food and talks, go for a small hike (depending on how quickly it gets dark), go for a bicycle ride, go for a swim outside or in a pool, listen to a concert, go look at animals in the zoo or similar, go visit some friends or family and have a quiet evening with them, do a workshop together (have a look at your city or muncipality web pages to look what they offer, or see in the paper or on tourist websites for your area), if you have time off during the weekend you could also go away on an overnight trip.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
          "Christening" every room. Depending on how long that would take you, you might also consider:
          I'm wishing I would have planned ahead for this week. lol A small getaway would have been perfect. I didn't take off of work in time to do that though.
          These are great ideas! Last night, he planned a night with some friends (another couple). We went and had dinner at their house. It was a nice evening.
          We only have two more days of our adult only week. My son comes back on Friday and my SO starts working a little while he is here. This means we have two more days to smile and laugh together. No drama, no crying, just togetherness... it's beautiful!!
          I think I will tell him to dress comfortable tonight and take him to play lazer tag, then to the park for a walk, and then cap it off with some bowling!! After that, we can come home for dinner and a movie on the couch!! That should be fun for both of us! Oh, and don't forget the "christening"

Comment

Working...
          X