The unique relationship that i have.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The unique relationship that i have.

Hello guy's! I hope all of you doing good : )

Finally i found a forum talking about loving from distance.

I just want to share with you about some of my relationship with a girl that i love her so much strongly

I'm about 23 years old and my girl about 41 years old. I met her just from internet by luck!, Honestly, from the first times i was serious, I sent some random message to people, but when this girl replied to me in a good way, makes me to be more serious, anyway i met her about 1 years since then, we built so much love, so much trust, We are loyal to each other ...I love you her so much, I found the happiness in her. We met each other just by the internet, we are so far away never meet in real, She from australia and me from morocco..18,334 km.
    This relationship is so strong, Why? Because this far away makes us face some hard times, but we passed them, After this hardest time we found our feelings getting strong, and love bigger...I'm going to marry her soon : )

We alwats say : 18,334 km between ourbodies but 0 km between our hearts.

I love you my girl <3

Marouane her boy, Always.

Welcome.
    How can you say you're going to marry somebody soon who you don't even know? She may be in a relationship already, have children and may not be intending to meet. Right now it is a fantasy and until you meet you can't define it as a serious relationship with goals. Sorry to burst the bubble you seem to be living in.
    Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

Lykim that's a very weird response for someone on this forum. It's incredibly insulting to say that anyone who hasn't met is not in a serious relationship. Who do you think you are to judge that?? Sure, marriage may be a bit odd but who of us doesn't fantasize about getting married early on. Please take your suspicions and negativity elsewhere if it's not asked for, we're here to support each other.

Marouane, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to this Forum
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

lykim, Thanks for your comment : )

Who tells you i don't know her?
          I know everything about her. I told you we built so much trust in this relationship. Just so you know She never has children in her life. She is loyal good person, We are working to meet each other in real.
          To montion marriage that's mean you passed many hardest things in relationship. Marriage is not a word it's not a game. I had become telling her i will marry you until i know everything about her. I love her from my heart, The same with her she loves me from her heart she trust me, we trust each other, promises...everything is good between each other.

Comment

MissButterfly: Thank you so much my sister for what you've wrote there. That's true.

Comment

differentcountries : Thanks very much

Comment

Until you meet you don't know the habits or if you will even feel the same way about each other. I've known people who have completely lost contact after meeting who were previously in a LDR. Tell me your realistic plans to meet? I wonder if her family know you even exist. I'm just being realistic.

Comment

Miss Butterfly.
                  I'm being supportive because I'm worried for the guy, he's clearly fell for somebody and built a fantasy relationship in his head about what his life is going to be like. It's all good to say 'Awh, that's so sweet' etc. But sadly he's deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by lykim View Post
                    Miss Butterfly.
                    I'm being supportive because I'm worried for the guy, he's clearly fell for somebody and built a fantasy relationship in his head about what his life is going to be like. It's all good to say 'Awh, that's so sweet' etc. But sadly he's deluded.
                    I am sad to say but you don't know that he is deluded and you are being offensive to all of us here - including yourself - who either met or developed loving affection online.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                      I am sad to say but you don't know that he is deluded and you are being offensive to all of us here - including yourself - who either met or developed loving affection online.
                      I agree with this.

Your attempt of being "realistic", lykim, is quite rude. OP doesn't owe you anything. They do not have to disclose how they plan to do anything. Your attitude is awful. We fight against these kinds of opinions ALL THE TIME from friends and family. This forum is a refuge for people who want to hear from like-minded people and find support in what they are going through.
                      Large age gaps have problems all on their own, but it's not on you to "save" OP from a relationship you know nothing about.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X