please help me deal with this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help me deal with this weekend

I'm 17, he is going to be 18 in a couple of weeks. Both going to be seniors in high school. Obviously we still live with our parents. He lives in Colorado and I in California, 15 hours of distance. Heres the situation, this weekend his mom is making him attend a retreat camp for his church. This takes place here in California. The place is less than 2 hours away up in the mountain. I can walk outside my house and see the mountain where the camp is. Can someone please give us some advice on how to deal with being so close yet not being able to see each other? I've been crying about it and someone to talk to would be nice

Hello there!
    I can see how it feels when you were wishing both of you to meet in real but something like this happened that you know he is there near you but you can't see each other. It's hard. But all what you have to do, To try not thinking about it, Live the possiblity that you have now, What if something happened with the camp organisation and don't allow him to use connection then you hadn't be even able to talk to each other. Everything happened with reason So you just accept it and be happy with each other no matter hard time gets. Everything will be good. After the patience best comes.
    I can tell that You love him so much. : ) Good luck.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldine View Post
        Thank you so much
        You're welcome

Comment

Working...
        X