Our story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our story

My SO is from Canada and I am from England. we met on Omegle 1 year and 2 moths ago, I was at a weird time of my life and I think she was too. We are both socially awkward and have social anxiety. Back then it was really bad for me I could not talk to people, I was really insecure about my voice and overall not a confident person especially around members of the opposite sex. That was until I met Her (ok yes we did not talk out loud to each other for five months and I wore a hat because I was insecure about my hair) she changed me.

As time went on we skyped everyday for 5 months until I finally had the courage to speak to her out loud, this was one of the hardest but most rewarding things I have ever done. I was pacing up and down in the hallway trying to pluck up the courage to go and speak to her and then I DID IT! I lay down and just started speaking and once I started I didn't stop. She looked at me and didn't know what to do haha. From then on my feelings started getting stronger for her and I had to tell her how I felt. So on the 10th of November 2014 in our weird little way of nervous talk we declared our love for one another and made it official. She actually said I love you" first and I responded with "so we are boyfriend girlfriend?" really fast.

It has been the best year of my life. We have been through a lot and I'm so happy to say that in two weeks I am going to be traveling to Canada for 11 days to Meet her in person I have never Traveled on my own, even buying the tickets was a huge step for me Mentally but I am doing this because she's my SO. It really is amazing what can happen in a year I would never of thought I would be flying half way around the world to meet a Woman I've only seen through a screen. It's like something out a movie but I love her more than anything in the world , I know she is worth it.

Awwww such a great story! Hope your trip is amazing!

Comment

Congrats, that's exciting. It sounds like she's helped make you a better person, have a great time!
      ** Met on OKC 6/8/15 ** 1st Visit & Engagement: 1/30/15 (San Jose, Costa Rica) ** 2nd Visit: 1/8/16 (San Pedro Sula, Honduras) ** i129f NOA1: 2/22/16 ** 3rd Visit: 3/19/16 (San Pedro Sula/Puerto Cortes, Honduras) ** i129f RFE: 5/6/16 ** NOA2 Approved 6/2/16 ** 4th Visit: 7/1/16 (Tela, Honduras) ** K1 Visa Interview Approved 7/18/16 ** K1 Visa Received 7/27/16 ** Closed The Distance: 8/16/16 ** Married 9/24/16 ** Greencard Application In progress **

Comment

That is very sweet Good luck on your journey (both the personal and the actual visit to Canada)!
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X