Heartbroken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartbroken

After getting to spend 2 months with my wonderful boyfriend I had to leave and it's just so hard to get used to going back to ld and being okay in every day life. Currently on vacation right after getting home and it's hard to enjoy it because I'm simply sad. Anything any of you have found to be helpful? It's just so hard to miss him again and still be long distance for another three years ((thanks military)). Thanks all.

Heatbroken seems a little over dramatic. Yea it sucks going home, but why people have to dwell on the going home rather than the 2 whole months you got to spend together is beyond me. Just as it has been posted here a million times before, keep busy so you aren't thinking about it plan your next trip. Most importantly enjoy being on vacation, don't let life pass you by because you're in a LDR

Comment

After a month or two you start to get in the mood like you feel you live together, so I understand it is hard. It can really feel as though your heart breakes. I just came back from a month with my SO and the change is hard.

What helps me, is to let myself cry and be sad a bit, while at the same time I focus on the good things in my daily life. I appreciate that my boss is in a good mood. I enjoy going to yoga class. I go out to eat with friends, watch good movies etc. I am in contact with him a little bit and I have my next visit planned. Soon LD mode will feel like the normal mode again.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X