Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all coming together!!!

Well it's finally happening!!!

I have my passport, I've sorted my visa, I have arranged child care, I have the dogs kennelling sorted... and tonight I've even told my ex that I'm going to USA to meet my "friend" He was surprisingly ok with it.

Now all I need to do is check with my sister that I can stay with her the night before I fly and the night when I return as it's a 4 hour drive to London from here, I don't fancy driving that far after a long transatlantic flight.

I am ridiculously excited. I'm going to find it hard to sleep tonight, what the hell am I going to be like nearer the time!!! Haha!!

So awesome! I wish you all the best for your trip!!

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

When are you going?
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Early October!!! Eeeeek!!!

Comment

Wooooot! How exciting! What part of the U.S.?

Comment

How exciting - I'm sure you'll have the best time!

I'm hoping to head over to the US from the UK late October, but for my 3rd guy visit - luckily I've been there plenty of times visiting family so it's never been too scary!

Comment

He's in Chicago sasad, my first trip to US, I'm very excited!

Comment

I'm so excited for you! Chicago is supposed to be a fantastic city, you're gonna have a blast
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X