Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy View Post
    Haha!! I did not see that coming!
    neither did I.... the boy is a loon =) Tis why I love him though, he makes me look normal

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

This has happened so many times but sometimes J will stare lovingly at me and be slowly coming in for a kiss, and then belch really loudly! He never does it in my face (well he tries not to). It's so annoying and if I let it ruin the mood/moment then we would never have any romance because he does it all the freaking time! So annoying.
      First date: 12.27.09
      Started the distance: 6.10.10
      Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Comment

well my SO and I havent met yet but we usually ''cuddle'' and we would be all into it like starin at each other almost zonin out on clouds and bein all "oh i love you so much" stuff and like whisperin it which is even more romantic imo and than he would randomly jump up, or burp (not on purpose tho) or startin cursin and ''dropkick small babies'' cause someone texted him or somethin happend on his side haha
        its random and ******ed >__>
        or we would start meeping at each other XD

Comment

I get farted on a lot during cuddles. haha. He'll take my hand and hold it gently and romantically and then pull it down over his ass and fart on it or something!

This happened about 5 minutes ago actually - he came and woke me up (it's 2am) by cuddling me and nuzzling into my neck... I thought he would start kissing my neck but then he blew a huge raspberry on my neck and yelled in a Dracula voice I AM THE FART VAMPIRE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
            I get farted on a lot during cuddles. haha. He'll take my hand and hold it gently and romantically and then pull it down over his ass and fart on it or something!

This happened about 5 minutes ago actually - he came and woke me up (it's 2am) by cuddling me and nuzzling into my neck... I thought he would start kissing my neck but then he blew a huge raspberry on my neck and yelled in a Dracula voice I AM THE FART VAMPIRE!!!
            LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post

omg that is amazing xD
              my SO would also fart randomly and than apologize and feel all sorry and stuff but I just start laughin so hard dependin on how bad the fart was XD rofl

Comment

Amanda and I had rented a hotel room on one of her visits. I had a friend with us taking pictures and such...and we wanted to take a picture of me having her picked up with her legs wrapped around me kissing, with the water in the background. I went to pick her up and I drilled her head on the ceiling of the balcony...thankfully I still got lovin that night haha she took it like a champ and we still laugh about it today hahah
                My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                  lol well while Denise was here we were making love and being all romantic i went to sit up a bit and our skin made a little bit of a farting noise this happened twice and we tried so hard to get back in the moment but anytime we tried we ended up laughing hysterically
                  This happened to me and Travis once too!

Comment

Working...
                  X