Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he will move further

Hi im a newbie here...

I need advice, my boyfriend will move further, he's in singapore now but 2months from now he'll work in his father company in China..

For me Indonesia - Singapore is hard for us, and this is getting worse if he move further. But, I dont want to give up in our relationship, but I dont know what to do

Welcome to LFAD,
    It's all about willpower and strength; do you believe you can make the relationship work even though you will be around 2600 miles apart? I can see you're doubting yourself so that may be an indication of the decision you're going to make. How long will you be apart for, or is there no certain time?
    If you need to talk further, don't hesitate to PM me.
    Best, CC.
    Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

2600 miles will be ok .We are 2900 miles apart and there is no way the distance between us will distroy our relationship.

How will you stay in touch?
      How often can you visit?
      Apart from your love, these practical matters are the most important for your relationship.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Your SO moving farther away will be difficult, but definitely not impossible to get through. You already are LD, so you have the groundwork to keep having a fulfilling relationship no matter how far away you two are. The biggest thing is that you cannot expect it to be the exact same as it is now. Ever time there is a move (even moving closer) it gets harder because you have to re-adjust to the new rhythm of your relationship. Once you find that system that works for you both again, you should have no problems (other than anything you're already experiencing now) with a greater distance!

Comment

I really don't see what the difference from being already long distance to a bit further, its not like you are going to have a 5+ hour time difference or anything

Comment

Working...
          X