Freaking Out... Can't get in touch with him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking Out... Can't get in touch with him

I am completely freaking out it has been 24 hours since I have gotten a text, a call or since he has even been on facebook it is not like him to be off facebook and to not text me for this long. Im scared because his step dad sometimes get's drunk and gets very violent and always threatens him.. I don't know what to do.. I just feel like something is wrong. This is the longest He has ever been off facebook and not texted me in over a year

Have you tried to contact him?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Yes Called and texted all day and messaged on facebook and haven't heard anything

Comment

Its just not like him not to text or to be off facebook for 24 hours

Comment

I understand you are worried for his safety. Although there are lots of reasons why: being busy, broken phone, problems with internet etc.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My SO disappeared for 3 days which was totally unlike him. As it turned out, his son had left the van unlocked and his laptop, cell phone and Ipad were all stolen. He contacted me as soon as he got his phone back. (This also taught him to have my phone number written down in case something like this happened again.) There was nothing wrong with him - just a situation beyond his control.

Right now all you can do is be patient. I know it's frustrating - I've been there. But you stressing yourself isn't making anything better and it's not changing the situation.
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Being patient is all you can do. Did you hear back from him in the end?

Comment

I understand how hard this can be and I can't really tell you anything but just to hope that he's okay and be patient. Continue to attempt contact, but remember that the situation may have been out of his control. When he does manage to get into contact with you, try not to be upset. I know that it's really easy to be upset after not talking for an extended period of time, but if something bad did happen (Heavens forbid), then you need to be his rock and be there for him. Nonetheless, I'm sure that we're all sending well wishes your way.

Comment

Working...
                X