5919 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5919 miles

We met for the first time And it was incredible!! 5919 miles apart! Ohh Dear God its gonna be an expensive one. Will we make it? How?

Visits are expensive yes. Hope you enjoyd your trip
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

International LDR are difficult and expensive. I've only seen my SO once for a month long visit earlier this year and we've been together for nearly two and a half years. You just take it one day at a time and if it's meant to be and you fight for it you'll be fine.

Comment

thanks for the support. This is the only place where i feel i can pour my heart out cos i noe everyone here are going thru the same thing. I'm glad that things are going well we still talked and skype everyday and even planning for the nxt visit and we're looking at January! God i can't wait. But after the 2nd visit will come the question till when are we gonna be like this. I want us to be together. Being apart and missing him too much is killing me.

Comment

We all know that LDRs are hard and we all go through the same thing (more or less). It's why we all are here - to support each other! Hope you enjoyed the visit and the time will pass quickly till the next one.

Comment

To cut on airline costs try searching the ticket cost for all international airports in your SO's area. I was able to cut my round-trip ticket cost almost in have by flying into a larger city, and then taking a train or bus.

Comment

Yes i've been finding flights to all cities which have direct flights to my SO. But no matter where it is it still cost thousands of dollars. And trains and buses is not an option. Haizzz this is tough. I hope we can close the distance as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by oxymoronx View Post
                Yes i've been finding flights to all cities which have direct flights to my SO. But no matter where it is it still cost thousands of dollars. And trains and buses is not an option. Haizzz this is tough. I hope we can close the distance as soon as possible.
                I'm in an international LDR also. Similar mileage too. It's going to be expensive and such, but hopefully the end result will be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                X