Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anniversary approaching in two days - need ideas please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary approaching in two days - need ideas please!!

My boyfriend and I have our 2nd year anniversary coming up on Thursday. I should have thought of something sooner, but we were so focused on planning flights to see each other for holidays that I am now doing this last minute. I believe it is too late to buy or make him something - he lives 3000 miles away, and it won't get there in time. We Skype regularly, so I want to make a nice date for him, but I'm not sure what to do that is out of the ordinary. I hope I posted this in the right place! Please help me with any ideas Really, anything you can think of. Nothing is too crazy. I am desperate!!

Thank you in advance! And happy anniversary to others celebrating this month. LDRs are hard - we've always been in one - but the right person makes it worth it.

Oh! Here's a tip: he keeps telling me he wants a picture of me for his wallet. I can't send anything via mail but I was thinking maybe send something to a local FedEx for him to pick up? But please provide more ideas!!

Congrats on your upcoming anniversery Our 2 year aniversery was just a few days ago. If you send your boyfriend a small picturee through FedEx, perhaps a small letter, neckless or something not to heavy will be easy to send?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

If you're great with video editing, why not make a video compilation of the memories you guys had over the 2 years? that'll be perfect and wouldn't take anything longer than a few hours maybe.

Anyway, congratulations for your 2 years anniversary!

Comment

I'd say make a little card yourself and send that his way. Simple yet thoughtful

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Thank you so much everyone who took the time to respond. I decided to have a mini scavenger hunt where he starts at this place that makes amazing ice cream sandwiches (he and I both love them) - I already paid for the treat and then they will also give him the clue for the next place (which is FedEx). There he will pick up an envelope with a wallet size picture of him and I that my little sister is helping me edit with a cute message, amor para siempre. It's a little bit corny but I hope he likes it! And then we will have a Skype date

Comment

Working...
          X