Completely lost her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely lost her

It's been a long time since I posted here. I posted a thread here a few months ago trying to know if that girl really likes me or not. I couldn't post the link, if anyone is interested, click on my profile to read my previous thread.

I gave her a lot of hints that I liked her and my feelings towards her. She knew I was talking about her and I guess she was waiting for me to confess directly to her but I never did. She started talking to me less and less as days progressed and completely ignored me, my calls. For a while, she told me she's busy with exams, etc and later she said " I know that girl you keep telling about is me and we need to stop talking so you can forget me and being friends is not a good idea". She did tell me she loves me when she was drunk and I asked her if she ever had feelings for me and she said " never ". It's been more than a month and we still haven't talked, she absolutely has no interest in me. I used to think she's one of those friends for life. I made myself busy with work and worked all day to forget her but when I'm not working, she is the only thing on my mind. I really miss her. I've stopped messaging her and she hasn't sent me a message either, in more than a month. I try not to message her and control myself but I'm so lost knowing I lost her. I'm wondering if I should fight for her or just move on.. if It were any other person, I would have moved on but her..she's still important to me, I feel like she's someone worth fighting for.

It's time to move on sweets. It's been a month with no contact. Good for you for not harrasing and nagging her!
    I know it hurts, but let it go....you can and will be ok to meet other girls

Comment

It hurts to be be told someone doesn't feel the same way, but she has made her feelings clear and you need to respect them and move on. Fighting for someone means fighting together - not fighting against them until they give in. The good news is, that you can find that feeling of being cozy with someone else. There are infinite possibilities to find love in the world!

Comment

Working...
      X