Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm here and it's better than I ever could have imagined....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here and it's better than I ever could have imagined....

Hey guys, just thought I'd give you an update on my trip!

I barely slept for a few days before my trip and I could not sleep on the plane either. The flight was great, and although US immigration was scary as hell I got through. When I went through the doors at the airport I saw my SO in the flesh, finally!!!! He had a bunch of roses and some Reese's, so sweet! I didn't cry or freak out we just walked towards each other and had a massive hug, I was laughing because I was soooooo happy!

It was a little awkward at first because the poor guy was soooooo nervous and I was utterly exhausted and not my normal chatty self. He was worried I didn't like him but once the jet lag wore off and I was a bit more lively he chilled out a bit.

He has treated me like a princess the whole time I've been here, he's just fantastic. He runs around after me all the time, I keep telling him he doesn't have to do that but he says he knows that, he wants to.

He is having a nap now because I have worn him out (hee hee!) but we are going to the shops soon to get some food. He's going to cook for me!

I am loving every second, he's amazing. So attentive, sweet, affectionate and sexy as hell. I have hit the jackpot big time. I am NOT letting this one go!!!

Enjoy your visit! It sounds amazing

Comment

Enjoy your time together
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I'm glad it's going so well!! Enjoy it and take lots of pics!
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Yay! �� I'm glad it's going so well!
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Out come the pom poms! Woo!

Comment

Enjoy your stay in the US, and enjoy your time spent with your S/O! I hope it's wonderful and fun!
              "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
              Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
              Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
              Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
              Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
              Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

You go Glad to hear you're having a good time! Savor it!

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

So great to hear! Have a fantastic rest of your trip
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That sounds fantastic! I've also went to the States for our first visit earlier this year. Immigrations scared me quite a bit, too. I was already preparing myself to be taken aside for an interrogation but then he just let me through.

Anyway, enjoy the time you have together to the fullest and take as many pictures as you can.

Comment

I'm so pleased for you!! I know how nervous you were before and I told you it would all be fine Enjoy your time and I'm really glad it's going so well
                      Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                      All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Yay!! Glad to hear everything is going so well. Have a lovely time

Comment

First is like magic. over the moon in happiness.
                          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That's amazing, itt sounds like your're having a great time! I'm glad it's going so well!

Comment

How fun! This is SO nice to read. Cherish these moments!

Comment

Working...
                              X