Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary

Next month will be mine and my S.O.'s 2nd anniversary, our first we were together... So this will be our first apart and I was hoping for maybe some ideas on things we can maybe do together being apart. I know that we already planned to send packages and of course Skype and such, but I'd still like it to feel as special as it did when we were together. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated x

I saw on another site the other day about having a "dinner date" at Skype. They ate dinner of course and talked, flowers and so. Maybe not for an anniversary but would be fun to try out at least.

Comment

Adding onto the dinner date thing, how about a romantic movie night in? Lots of snacks and stuff, all the good stuff, or if romantic films aren't your thing... your and his favourite genres, or watching a back to back run of several movies in the same series?

Comment

Im not sure how well a dinner date would be the 6 hour time zone difference makes that a bit difficult :/ but we can try.. I have certain times to make dinner and stuff tho because I have a 6 year old..

Comment

Working...
        X