Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody événements been so frustraded with Skype? I need advice on How to overcome the artificial aspect of it.

I'm not really sure what you mean...?
    Last edited by Mims27; November 9, 2015, 06:42 AM.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I ment (sorte for the english I am french) that I find it frustrating to see my man on Skype because I find it difficult to relate this way. Maybe I have to guet use to it.

Comment

ooh I understand now
        Yeah it can take some getting used to, for sure. I used to find it really hard too, especially when she fell asleep on skype because I couldn't be there with her. BUT you have to look at the positives instead. It'll get easier. I promise. Hang in there!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

There's sadly always going to be a certain distance, even with tools like Skype and webcams. But try cherishing the positives, and give yourself time to get used to it. You get to hear and see him, you can watch him do work, you can see his reactions when you watch a movie together or play a game - It's the little things.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Yeah, it'd be great to just reach through the screen and touch their face, or dive through and pounce them with hugs! Shame we can't, oh well.

Comment

Working...
              X