Brave young couple needs help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brave young couple needs help.

Just wanted to share the link of a fundraiser for a nice young couple that are taking a big step forward, and could use a little help, but im not sure if it is against forum rules.

We actually don't do any fundraising, gofundme's, etc. on the site. Most people are struggling financially themselves to be able to see their SO's. I wish this couple the best of luck though.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Yeah it is.
      We are all in the same situation as that couple. My wife and I were LDR for 5 and a half years and we never asked members for money. And I've been a member for a few years. Our money goes towards our relationship and our trips.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

We're always more than happy to share support and advice for relationships, how to save money, etc. though. But money's tight for us all, I'm afraid!

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

My SO and I need help too! We're young and bravely starting a life together and would love to get people's hard earned cash away from their own visits/plans and siphon it into his student loans.
          So, here you are
          too foreign for home
          too foreign for here.
          Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

For shit sake, you are 33. That is not young, that is old enough to make your own money.

Comment

Working...
            X