A whisper connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A whisper connection

well.. where to begin. I am sure that most off you are familar with an app called Whisper? Well. This is the app that changed my life in more ways than emaginable.

I came home from band practice one day and was laying on my bed, I thought to myself "I haven't checked Whisper in ages" So I did, I saw a post about somebody who had just broken up with someone because they we're unable to call with the person. A few minuets later than username then messaged me, at this point I had no idea If I was talking to female or male .. The coversation went on for around half an hour before "He" told me that he was indeed male, and that he was 15 years old. soon after him telling me this my phone happened to die so I rushed to charge it, when it turned back onto I went straight onto whisper and there was a message from "Him" saying "Have I scared you away before I said I was 15" I told him that wasn't the case at all and explained my phone had died, He then said he felt stupid for judging me, I told him not too and that it was understandable. Soon after I asked if he had facebook as talking through messenger would easier... He did and told me that his name was Kristian (My heart skips just typing his name...) Anyway!

I looked up Kristian on Facebook and it took me a fair while to locate him, however .. in the end I did manage too. I looked at a couple off his pictures out off curiosity and saw that he was good looking! This was a bonus for me as i'd already seen that he had a vunerable side, that he was sweet and seemed rather keen to talk to me. We talked on messenger through the night and got to know about each others backgrounds a little more, though not in depth given during this time I was in the middle off aranging to meet up with another guy who i'd grown interest in and didn't want to confuse my feelings so wasn't replying very much.

The next day, I woke up and saw that Kristian had messaged me saying he was going to the beach and would like to meet up, I was nervous ... I knew I was already attrached to him, I had a date in 3 days and also I was working on this paticular day as I explained to him. I was at work and couldn't help but think about if he was at the beach, If I should do ... I managed to pursuade my boss to let me off my shift half an hour early giving the place was quiet. I jumped in the car and asked my Mum if she'd take me down to the beach, she asked why and I explained, she found it all very cute but also knew about my date coming up too. I got to the beach and paced myself getting out the car, my heart was racing .. I felt sick .. My stomach was having kittens! I walked up and down the top part off the beach, then a little closer to the sea.. there was no sign, all off a sudden my heart dropped and I told myself "I guess it wasn't meant to be .." Feel disheartned I headed back home, my phone connected to the WIFI and it popped up with a message from Kristian saying that he'd left the beach around 20 minuets before I arrived there, I played cool and acted like it was all okay, despite I was secretly gutted.

We didn't talk much more that day given I was still dissapointed from the whole thing and also the guy I planned the date with the next day was talking to me, and I felt kind off guilty talking to them both. The next day came around (Date day..) Again, as I woke up I saw that Kristian had messaged me saying he was leaving tomorrow and asked if i'd possibly be able to go to his .. I was scared I wanted to badly, but I had this date .. how could I possibly go on a date with someone then go and see another guy who I was 100% attrached too... I couldnt He went out in the morning and I carried on with my day, speaking to Kristian about the date I was going on and telling him I was nervous unaware that it was hurting him at the time! I went on the date, and well ... Long story short I couldn't stop but wish I'd gone to see Kristian, my date kissed me at the end and although I kissed back, I didn't feel anything. When I got back in the house I told my Mum the situation with Kristian and she said she'd take me up there but she has a meeting, so then I asked my Grandad but he'd had too much to drink so again I couldn't, I told him and he was very understanding!

The night went on, and we talked a fair bit.. I then decided that I'd once again check whisper as I hadn't all week and well ... I was curious .. something led me to opening that app. I went to the "Nearby" section and there we're loads from Kristians username with quotes about falling for a girl .. feeling she was the one, I was so taken back, my heart was racing, I was beaming with smiles, praying that this was about me .. But I wasn't certain. I messaged him and subtly brought the conversation into play, he was pretty cadgy and I told him I felt it was better that we called to dicuss it all, he agreed. We called .. and the first time I heard him speak omg .. my heart just dropped! He explained how it was all about me, but he felt stupid and felt i'd never like him back, he couldn't have been more wrong! The phone call went on through the night, by the end off it, I went to sleep smiling like a chessure cat, but also with tears rolling down my eyes knowing the boy off my dreams was leaving tomorrow to get a plan back to England and knowing we was THIS close to seeing each other!

.... However! Since his been back in England I can safley say nothing has changed, he wants to be with me officially despite the distance, We both know that he'll be back in Spain soon, 20 minuets away seeing his grandparents and ... ME! I'll also be planning trips to where he lives too! We talk everyday, despite he has school and studying to do, and I have rehearsals for my singing too, `plus our jobs. We Skype every single night .. we fall asleep on camera together. There's various things that happens on this Skype call that I can't put into words how it makes me feel..

Who would've known that a simple look off an app would change my life..forever...

I love you Kristian, My Muppet! <3

That's a lovely story! It's quite amazing how "stupid things" like opening an app can change so much. I wish you lots of luck!!

Comment

Working...
    X