I lost my SO to Fallout 4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my SO to Fallout 4...

Haha anyone else seeing this happen ? It's pretty funny to watch how into this game he is !!

My SO loses me to Skyrim (still, after four years) from time to time. I lose him to Dead Space once in a while. Usually we deal with it as long as it's temporary and isn't how the relationship is on a regular basis.
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

My SO and I both play it, but he only has access to the Xbox half the time to play it, since his brother and dad play it too. He's progressed further, but I have it on my laptop, so I just play it whenever lol

Comment

Thankfully we don't have money for new games at the moment or SO might have given in and bought it, haha! That way we can at least wait for the bundles with DLC and bug fixes. Instead, he's addicted to Brave Frontier, a JRPG phone game. Oh well!

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I consider it proof of how much my SO really, truly loves me that he came up to visit me on the day of Fallout 4's release. He had to delay his gaming for an entire week. The things we do for love, right?

I've never played any Fallout myself, but he's super excited about the possibility of me playing Fallout 3 (he's checked out my computer's specs and that's the game it can handle) while he plays Fallout 4. Then I guess we can both be lost to it!

Comment

I've joined him on the dark side for this game.

Comment

Lawl. I got it for my boyfriend as an early Christmas gift and I did lose him for a day or 2. But I get it, and I miss being that into a game.

Comment

Luckily me me and SO game together so I don't ever really lose her to games, although she is rather obsessed with The evil within and the wolf among us so i lose her to them sometimes lol. luckily not fallout 4 though since the newest console she has in a ps3 and and doesn't game on her laptop haha :3
                my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Thankfully my boyfriends laptop is too slow to handle Fallout 4, or I would have lost him too. XD
                  ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                  Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                  First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                  Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                  Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                  Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

be my friend

i am new here and i want to makes friends and i am single how can i met a good man here

Comment

Originally posted by aleciawilson50 View Post
                      i am new here and i want to makes friends and i am single how can i met a good man here
                      You make friends by contributing to the threads. You don't meet any man here, good or bad, because we're all in relationships and this isn't a dating service. This is a forum for people who are currently in LDRs or closed the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by ChloChlo View Post
                        I consider it proof of how much my SO really, truly loves me that he came up to visit me on the day of Fallout 4's release. He had to delay his gaming for an entire week. The things we do for love, right?

I've never played any Fallout myself, but he's super excited about the possibility of me playing Fallout 3 (he's checked out my computer's specs and that's the game it can handle) while he plays Fallout 4. Then I guess we can both be lost to it!
                        Give Fallout a try, it really is a good franchise! I only ever played Fallout: New Vegas, but I loved it!! I hope I'll have money to buy all the others some day, maybe in the steam sales.. but on the topic:
                        I lost my twin to Fallout 4, she plays it non-stop lol

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                        Married: 1/24/2015
                        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by aleciawilson50 View Post
                          Fallout 4 will be right up your alley, then - You start with a husband right out of the gate! Problem solved!

~
                          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                          The hands of the many must join as one
                          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

My boyfriend and I play it at the same time and talk on the phone!!! Haha it's an AMAZING game. Everyone should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
                              Fallout 4 will be right up your alley, then - You start with a husband right out of the gate! Problem solved!
                              ahahahahahhaha Perfect!!

Comment

Working...
                              X