Things to do when i see my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do when i see my SO

Well im heading to see my SO next week for 11 days and although we have a few things planned i.e.
    1. Italian Dinner the night i arrive and a walk on the harbour
    2. A night at a hotel and dinner with my friends
    3. A day in newquay window shopping and lunch etc.
    4. A picnic at Trevone beach and swimming in the sea and sunbathing

But other than that we havent really made any plans, and he has 5 days off work while im there and really need ideas for things we can do together, he lives in a harbour village an hour bus journey from other coastal places and he doesnt drive, im worried that ill be too contented just spending time cuddling him and talking with him that he will get bored

What do you do with your SO when theres nothing nearby to go to or do???

Really just want to make the most of our time together

Originally posted by Talent_2 View Post
    What do you do with your SO when theres nothing nearby to go to or do???

Really just want to make the most of our time together

It's like that most of the time when I go see Tanja

I just like being with her, being close to her, I don't really care too much about what we do, although of course it's always nice to have something that you've planned to look forward to. She's got a HUGE film collection so we cuddle on the sofa and watch lots of films which is nice

She's got 3 dogs and I've got one myself so we like to go for walks with them

How often do you get to see your SO btw Talent?
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

How often do you get to see your SO btw Talent?
      I see my SO around every 8 weeks or so on average which i suppose is pretty good!

Im exactly the same i love just spending time with my SO more than happy to go through his DVD collection with him

How often do you get to see Tanja?

Comment

Hmmmm it kinda depends and changes, but so far it's been every 2-3 months or so, not too different to you

Probably gonna change some more after the new year unless I can get a job in Finland anytime soon

So whereabouts is Glen from then? I saw you were 234 miles apart and that you're from Reading... so let's see how bad my geography is.... erm, and I promise I'm not cheating here!
        Meh, I'm just gonna say Scotland... easy way out

Is he that far north?
        In a relationship with

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Me and Ryan always watch movies and cuddle We just enjoy each other's company.

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
            I second this. Have a couple stay in days just relaxing and watching funny movies.
            First date: 12.27.09
            Started the distance: 6.10.10
            Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Comment

Cuddling and movies FTW!

I've never used FTW before now... but it felt strangely appropriate...
              In a relationship with

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

My SO loved having fully packed days with me! We sometimes left the house in the morning and came back after midnight. But she also had a car, so we didn't have to use public transportation. But we also got movies out and watched them together! You can also cook together.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                  Hmmmm it kinda depends and changes, but so far it's been every 2-3 months or so, not too different to you

Probably gonna change some more after the new year unless I can get a job in Finland anytime soon

So whereabouts is Glen from then? I saw you were 234 miles apart and that you're from Reading... so let's see how bad my geography is.... erm, and I promise I'm not cheating here!
                  Meh, I'm just gonna say Scotland... easy way out

Is he that far north?
                  Lol hes actually south! Cornwall Gotta love the coast lol! Thats kool ive been thinking of making the move to cornwall but want to get my finances sorted first so its a completely fresh start so will prob be a few years

How bout you closer the distance anytime soon? Will you be the one to move?

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
                    I love doing this but long story short his brother is in his room every night :o as they use it as a sorta living room (as their mum sleeps in the living room) complicated i know!!! lol. So i still get to cuddle up in his arms all night just not the same with an audience lol

Comment

Yay! That sounds like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Mio View Post
                        Yay! That sounds like fun!
                        Lol i totally agree! Although his brother and mate are pretty cool guys and we all have a laugh hanging out. I spend the days alone with my SO and once weve kicked out the brother lol (he normally stays up til gone 2am i kick him out about 12 lol) we get some more time together but then by that time films are usually the last thing on our minds lol

Comment

I am happy for you! You get so see him very soon...take lots of pictures!
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                          X