I'm....??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm....??

I Don't Know How To Explain This But I Think I'm Falling In Love Which Scares Me Because He Makes Me Second Guess My Feelings Based On How He Acts Like I Asked Him How Does He Feel About Me And He Texted:
    I like you a lot. You're fun to talk to
    Annnnnnnd you make me laugh...and you're voice ❤️😩 you just make wanna feel on you. That's why I wish you lived up here. It Kinda Broke My Heart His Feelings Aren't Strong As Mines.
    So I Need Advice On How To Handle Myself /This

How is he making you secondguess yourself, exactly? And what is stopping you from asking him directly how he feels about you/sees you?

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Because Based On What He Says And How Moody He Becomes And I Have Asked Him.

Comment

Can I ask how old you are? Have the two of you ever met before? How long have you known each other? There really isn't a lot to go on here.
        (And making the first letter of every word capital is rather distracting. It would be easier to read if it was typed correctly.)
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by goofyjay View Post
          I Don't Know How To Explain This But I Think I'm Falling In Love Which Scares Me Because He Makes Me Second Guess My Feelings Based On How He Acts Like I Asked Him How Does He Feel About Me And He Texted:
          I like you a lot. You're fun to talk to
          Annnnnnnd you make me laugh...and you're voice ❤️😩 you just make wanna feel on you. That's why I wish you lived up here. It Kinda Broke My Heart His Feelings Aren't Strong As Mines.
          So I Need Advice On How To Handle Myself /This
          And how are his feelings not as strong as yours exactly? Because they seem kinda strong from what I can pick up on. It sounds like he's falling for you to me.

Comment

Originally posted by goofyjay View Post
            Because Based On What He Says And How Moody He Becomes And I Have Asked Him.
            Well, what did he say? "I'm not in love with you", or "I don't want a relationship with you"? Has he given you a clear answer? Don't assume, talk to him.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Working...
            X