Unbearable pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbearable pain

I've felt alot of mental anguish & pain in my life,but this is a whole other level. Or, so I at least somehow subconsciously decided this. Upon research I came across link & article talking about twin flames& long distance. In reference to seperation and pain associated with it. Without a doubt in my mind the woman I had connection with was my t/f. I say connection cuz we never met. We weren't in a "relationship" by society's standards. Had all the elements though. Anyways the link &article basically said that the pain has always been there inside of us. We just always try to relate it to a circumstance.

Anyways, I am very much in love with this woman& when I say I truly blv that I felt it from the beginning. I did!! Intuition from within me feeling like I either had to know her, or already did. Foreign. Never felt anything like it. Was on a dating site. Had exhausted myself attempting to talk to locals. Curious I browsed other states by this point conversation wld of just been suffice. When I came across her I felt such a magnetism I cannot describe.

Not just physically attractive,but more. I sent her a msg. She& I connected instantly!! It was as if our communication was effortless& mutually intrigued by 1 another. Mutual attraction.What really made her feel compelled to talking to me was that I had said something that her nanny use to say when she was a child. For the life of me I don't know where it came from cuz I had never said it before. We spoke on site for abt cpl weeks. Then moved over to where we communicated at least 75-80% of time. Text. We wld talk all day from AM to PM. It was extraordinary! For 8 months! Very odd. Was totally suspicious. No pics on her end. I felt such an intense connection I let it go.

She knew how I felt about her from early on. A week. I know it's risky,and quite frankly unrealistic admittedly so. However, I truly felt what I felt& have ever since. I opened up my heart& my entire life. Gave it to her. She was fascinated by how fearful& open I was. She was opposite. Gained trust though and tore dwn "wall" supposedly she hid behind for yrs. After abt first 2 months she tried to leave. Told me she wasn't worth having me& didn't want to waste my time. I railed her for it. She realized what I had said & sunk into every fibrous being of her. Cried all night. Came bck. Of course I forgave. She left again this time for I blv a month. Crazy episode accused me of playing mind games.

Then it was my turn. Apr 29th I had been so frustrated with not talking 1#. No visiting. Mr always the 1 to raise subject to avoid. Ignore. Then arrangements broken. Put her on spot& revealed to me that she hadn't been emotionally forthright with me. Cldnt keep hurting me. My heart so hurt. Broken. I didn't cry. I wallowed in deep gut wrenching pain. Half ass attempt at suicide. Reconciled after 84 days. I let her bck in. Told me she faltered to fear. Told me she did love me for so many reasons. Only in 1 email msg did she mention abt me being only thng missing in pic,but wasn't specific. Vague.

Uncontrollably our communication resumed and without any precautions really. I didn't think too much. Past month& half I began expressing frustration again. Another bs attempt at visiting. Didn't feel her anymore. Arguements. Frivolous. Said we should just be friends. Then changed my mind. I never really knew where she stood. Never talked too much abt expectations, realistic notions. Only fantasies. I became so insecure. Felt so lonely. I flipped out Thanksgiving after she said " imagination/ thoughts was her happy place for us. I took that and ran a million mi. an hr. Spewing her character,accused her of lying, using me for emotional fulfillment.

She didn't appreciate me attacking her. Refused to engage. Told me she'd call me later. Told her no! Dnt bother. Had asked her 5 xs do you love me? Do you love me like I love you? Want same? Never answered me. I've been in such agonizing pain cuz I feel it's true. Her avoiding me,but felt even crazier cuz she did want to call. Felt I was cowardice telling her thru text. Gave her opportunity to call. Nothing. Just like that she's gone. My best friend& woman I'm in love with. I'm confused. Did I run her away? Why can't she just tell me? Cuz it's easier? I wish for closure. Should I ask for or leave her alone?

Sometimes, regarding people are your twin flame, soul mate etc. means that you overlook the basic rules of communication. It also means that you may have unrealistic hopes that being in a romantic relationship is going to solve all your problems. I once dated someone who was geuinely surprised that even if we had an amazing chemestry and felt close, she still had all the same issues as before - and some of them got even bigger with me because I confronted her and challenged her on those issues.

When people start to behave ugly towards one another, and take several measures to create a distance, it is time to take a step back. Why do you treat people you love so bad? How do you treat yourself? How are you with your friends and family? Do you expect them to read your mind too, or should just a lover do that? What are you willing to do to work on yourself to actually become a better and more flexible person (before expecting the other person to change)?

I get it. It is wonderful to have someone "understand" you. SO loves loves loves that I "get" him and he says I am the only person who does that. But it does not make anything go away. If you have issues, you must also work on those seperately. I know SO, he is a wonderful man but he is not divine, he is human in the flesh and like me he has faults. I try to help him with those, while all the time remind him that I think he is truely wonderful. This is why relationships are hard; people see us. Even at noe our best and finest. That is not always comfortable, because in the end we can not be perfect, just ourselves. Sure we can become better versions of ourselves - but that is hard to do if you are constantly fighting over nothings. Love's flowers does not grow on a battlefield.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

There was an extraordinary "feeling" I had for a majority of the time that I cldnt get rid of. Our communication was intense at times. Syncronicities, so many similarities. Convos that lasted forever& didn't matter what abt. Sometimes abt nothing. Joking around. I made her laugh ALL the time! She loved talking with me. Mostly listened,read really. Lol. Claimed I opened up her heart,saved her from herself has been going through a spiritual like transformation within herself. I blame myself. I'm good at that. Blv I put negative energy out 1nce again my ego/ head telling me lies. Possibly.Thus me behaving very nasty like. Attacking her character,complaining. Feeling empty,unsure of what we were. As we had no definitive label. Unrealistic as we hadn't ever even met. Plus Coincidentally we both nonconventional and don't blv in. Of course, there was hints,convos even of us living in lil beach hut,but here's the thng. It was always in context of a dream. Fantasy. Imagination. So many red flags. Then what really upset me& alerted me. Was her in a subtle way telling me that maybe when her youngest is old enough. Gone to college or whatever. That she'd like to live in NYC. To have that be 1st place to live on her own. Or, that she may want to travel. So, she lured me bck. With her initial email msg. Then wrote another 1 that was unbelievable!! Blvd it was called a neccesary purgatory. In regards to what she went through while we were seperated last time for 84 days. That I came to her 1 day& she then knew to come to me. Crazy. I blv her though. Have always blvd her with everything she's told me. Only thng is that I didn't blv she loved me like the way I loved her. Yes! I was wrong for my dysfunctional behavior. My approach with her. It came from that " feeling" I had& her contradicting herself. No future with me in it. Just fantasy

Comment

I think you need to listen to this woman. No matter the "twin flame" or "feeling" or whatever, if she tells you that she only sees you and her as a "fantasy" and she keeps backing out of meeting, you and her clearly want different things. Your whole dynamic of on again/off again seems really unhealthy, and it seems like maybe you are pushing for this to be much more serious than she wants it to be.
        So, here you are
        too foreign for home
        too foreign for here.
        Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I feel even your recount of the story is very intense and dramatic. how you counted "84 days"...how specific you are about the times you questioned her love for you... it doesn't sound healthy, at all. To me it sounds you want her so badly to be your "twin flame"... There are millions of people with things in common, but that doesn't mean we are all soulmates. Maybe she was going through a tough time and needed someone to talk to and found things in common with you, but she doesn't seem to be in the same mind frame as you. You blamed her about using you to "fulfill" some need, but you seem to be the one who obsessively tries to fill an emotional void. To me, you scared her off...

I'm sorry. Don't want to sound mean but I won't sugarcoat things, in a LDR we can't live off hope and dreams. Try to keep yourself and most importantly, your mind, busy with other things. If you find heartbreak to be unbearable to the point (as you mentioned) attempted suicide, please get professional help.

Comment

Working...
          X