need advice, not lectures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need advice, not lectures

I seriously need people to tell me their stories about how they told their parents about their relationships as im really struggling

You're posting in the wrong sub-forum.

Just search, there are already a ton of these type of stories on this site. Many, many people have struggled with this over the years and have asked the exact same thing.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

You were getting very sound advice in your other thread about this topic, so I'm not really sure why you made another one. There are only so many different ways people can say "just be honest". But like Moon said, search the forums. You'll find what you're looking for.

Comment

I don't think anyone in your other post lectured you but rather gave you sound advice and honest concerns that you need to look at. Pretty much, you were told to be up front and honest with your parents. Sit them down and tell them what's going on. Write down what you want to say or all the points you wish to discuss beforehand if that will make it easier. Why are you finding it so difficult to tell them?
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
        X